News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Chef idea Mickey`=

That is right up there with the coffee shop they put in the Boardwalk.
The coffee shop may be simple but at least it's white and can correlate with a hotel setting there, whereas the inside of Communicore College Hall looks like a cardboard box was made and someone threw in wasted couches chairs sold at a garage sale.

radiorae

Don’t forget the sparse dollar tree floral decor for the rainy day Encanto shows! So festive!

9EA63682-ED16-4CA3-B974-8E35C044F705.jpeg

Squishy

The ground lights still haven’t been fixed, and one of the panels was missing which exposed the damage underneath.View attachment 797403
It looks like they just stuck a addressable light strip in a diffuser and did no waterproofing what so ever which led to water puddling up inside the diffuser. I hope they're not this stupid and it's just some pressure washer who blasted the cap and caulk off.

stuart

Here's video of this.

I must have been right by them when taking that video tonight.

Such a shame to see it in the state it's in compared to how it looked when it debuted. There was a bit more life to it when it was green and blue, but not much.

Adding to what has been said ad nauseam, it really does miss a fountain, even if it was something relatively small - like along the sides of the planter with the chrome railing. I remember initially thinking it might have been from Bio's aerial pics.

I do find myself quite liking the area for walking through though which wasn't sure I would until seeing it in person. The loop works for the area to me, even though I can't help missing the innoventions one.

Hopefully they can get those ground lights working again!

trainplane3

I must have been right by them when taking that video tonight.

Such a shame to see it in the state it's in compared to how it looked when it debuted. There was a bit more life to it when it was green and blue, but not much.

Adding to what has been said ad nauseam, it really does miss a fountain, even if it was something relatively small - like along the sides of the planter with the chrome railing. I remember initially thinking it might have been from Bio's aerial pics.

I do find myself quite liking the area for walking through though which wasn't sure I would until seeing it in person. The loop works for the area to me, even though I can't help missing the innoventions one.

Hopefully they can get those ground lights working again!
They barely worked on debut night and only got worse. Basic color cycling was all they could do.

Honestly without a fountain, during the day it feels really bad. I've started calling it a budget cut community college campus at this point.

vikescaper

I finally got to see CommuniCore Hall in person, and it is what it is, a flex space. I know things changed due to the original festival center being canceled, but this feels like a lateral move in what used to be here. That said, my mom enjoyed having a nice, cool spot to sit and eat some popcorn and drink a beer while my sister and I went on rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom