News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

TrainsOfDisney

I was gonna say, at least in airport concourses there’s shops and windows to look out of lol
FE97A355-582C-4DB7-84CA-17B25809E84A.jpeg

When an airport concourse looks more Epcot than Epcot! (Chicago O’Hare)

Attachments

• 375787BF-ECF8-444B-86CF-6AD883C4D747.jpeg
    375787BF-ECF8-444B-86CF-6AD883C4D747.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 47

Skibum1970

This was always a great way to start our Disney trips, by gliding down this awesome hallway!

Ol' CVG has the long tunnel to walk but the concourses have really nice restrooms. So, that's a win. I'm trying to envision this space with various either festival-related items or little parties and I just don't see it. Honestly, the convention centers at the Contemporary have about as much personality.

V_L_Raptor

You know how everyone on here’s favorite thing to complain about is the lights in World Celebration being broken? Well that was a complete lie. Photo taken tonight View attachment 791932

I wouldn’t call it a lie. Inconsistent performance from that light system has been pretty thoroughly documented, and when it’s as bad as it’s been, the pictures have been pretty definitive.

If anything, they’re an IP tie-in to show up as reliably as the Flying Dutchman.

Bocabear

How did we go from this...

View attachment 792007

To this?

I get that it's flex space and all, but couldn't we at least have had some character to the space (that is easily movable/removable) for when the space is not otherwise in active use?
That is clearly showing a use of the "flex space" as a figment inspired origami and art exhibition which will never happen...in the meantime please enjoy this thoroughly unattractive completely useless space....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom