News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

TrainsOfDisney

At least Disney makes fun of the average park guest who has no clue..
s-l1200.webp
While it is funny…. Disney Institute used this as an example and said the only wrong answer a CM could give a guest is “3:00” and the correct answer is “the parade starts at 3:00 at Frontierland and will arrive on Main Street at approximately 3:15 - you can view the parade on either side of the street within the roped off areas”

The point that my instructor made was, they know it starts “at 3:00” - it’s your job to understand what they are actually asking - which is most likely where it starts, when it will arrive at the current location, and / or where can we watch it.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
While it is funny…. Disney Institute used this as an example and said the only wrong answer a CM could give a guest is “3:00” and the correct answer is “the parade starts at 3:00 at Frontierland and will arrive on Main Street at approximately 3:15 - you can view the parade on either side of the street within the roped off areas”

The point that my instructor made was, they know it starts “at 3:00” - it’s your job to understand what they are actually asking - which is most likely where it starts, when it will arrive at the current location, and / or where can we watch it.

Then at one point they reversed the parade, so it started at 3:00 on Main Street...think it was when I worked there around 2008?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And the lighting they just recently added, horrible, makes it feel like a Walmart. The plastic chairs don’t help either.

Don’t get me started on all the construction. The scaffolding!
View attachment 792267
Are they going to seasonally trade out the statuary? Otherwise it's just the same boring thing every time. One and done.

JKick95

With Communicore Hall now open, does anyone think they will remove the World ShowPlace Pavilion for something new? I feel like having both venues available is redundant.

dmc493

Update on the ground lights, they’re still flashing between RGB and white every few seconds as of last night.
New unsubstantiated theory - they brute forced some temporary way to make the ground lights work for the flyover filming they just did the last couple nights.... Can't have broken lights in a new Soarin' finale and/or marketing materials!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom