News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Operations people appear to be documenting it.
View attachment 758272
Indiana Jones Conspiracy GIF

jrhwdw

I don’t think we can presently conclude they’ll throw in the towel on the lighting. If I didn’t know better, I’d think some here want this to fail for some reason.
No comment on that but...... I don't understand why we can have a perfect Opening Night and then, the Lighting Problems start???

aladdin2007

At least Canada is half lit, Norway still doesn't have lights at all never did of course. I know it stems from years ago with sponsorship details but by now would be kind of nice if Disney added them. Maybe they can't for some technical reason? I know I know, cost. But for the pavilions grand size it would look incredible.

DisQuick

At least Canada is half lit, Norway still doesn't have lights at all never did of course. I know it stems from years ago with sponsorship details but by now would be kind of nice if Disney added them. Maybe they can't for some technical reason? I know I know, cost. But for the pavilions grand size it would look incredible.
Keep in mind Canada is still under refurbishment and is covered in scaffolding. It was under refurbishment for the whole testing period of the show so they might not have had the chance to properly program and test the pavilion lights. Another possibility is that portions of the lights are being removed temporarily so they can paint/refurbish the exterior.

HauntedMansionFLA

The line to get to a cashier in Connections Cafe. Right now.View attachment 758164
This was tonight because it was raining and people not ordering anything were taking up all the tables. People had no where to eat. They stood at the condiment area to eat.
poor management

Attachments

• IMG_3129.jpeg
    IMG_3129.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3130.jpeg
    IMG_3130.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 95

HauntedMansionFLA

Was at Epcot tonight and the area was nice but very underwhelming. And there were lights out.
Not worth all of the time and money spent and lost the fountain of nations which was so soothing to hear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom