News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Broken already. Would a couple of extra screws broken the bank.
View attachment 758213
They have plenty of back ups...

20231209_131134.jpg

James Alucobond

Broken already. Would a couple of extra screws broken the bank.
View attachment 758213
Are we sure it's actually broken and that it's not being replaced? I had the impression that the ones on the far ends were temporary because they hung off the side and terminated abruptly. That said, they shouldn't have removed it without having a replacement ready, so maybe it is legitimately broken. It just looked a bit off to me from the start.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Are we sure it's actually broken and that it's not being replaced? I had the impression that the ones on the far ends were temporary because they hung off the side and terminated abruptly. That said, they shouldn't have removed it without having a replacement ready, so maybe it is legitimately broken. It just looked a bit off to me from the start.
Feature enhancement for an additional upcharge opportunity.

monothingie

Premium Member
What the hell is an "Activation Alcove"? 🙄
it’s quite literally a non subtle reference to a place to engage social media and marketing.

Social activation occurs when fans and followers directly participate in the activities your brand lays out, such as contests, coupon redemption, and photo and experience sharing.

Along those lines they could have named Connections, “money reallocation center”. It’s insidious development strategies run by complete morons.

monothingie

Premium Member
I don’t think we can presently conclude they’ll throw in the towel on the lighting. If I didn’t know better, I’d think some here want this to fail for some reason.
Bad show. (Which may have been important at one time, but clearly isn’t anymore.)

Test the stuff before you go live. Don’t release and promote a product that is not ready or looks great but isn’t durable and breaks after 2 days of daily use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom