News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

SplashJacket

Hate to be the Zach, but there’s yet-to-be-activated floor lighting on path from hub to Land that’s partially under construction walls.
IMG_9286.jpeg
IMG_9287.jpeg

_caleb

They should have put him at the center of his own, high-capacity attraction... a Waltnimover? A Carousel of Waltness? Or something like Fairytale Hall, where you go off into different rooms with duplicated Walt statues, or even a M&G character with a huge sculpted head like the Bowler Hat guy?
Or just have him walking around the park, getting everyone with a "how do you do?"

Squishy

You think they'll mind if I sneak in 3rd shift and replace the flowers in the center flowerpot with a bunch of fountains off wish?

Epcot81Fan

Apologize if this has already been answered - why is Walt not centered?

As I watch the videos, nearly everybody (as human behavior would obviously dictate) sit on both sides of him and the picture is not centered in the space.

IMG_7206.jpeg

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Isn't the entrance cycling through several sets of music? And we saw yesterday the pictures of the red and white candy canes I wonder if that was a Christmas set?
They were cycling through a new lighting set last night, red/orange chasing worms, golden shimmer waves...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom