News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

In the Parks
No
Epcot probably has more water for guests to see than all of the other parks combined...FoN was impressive in the 1980s and 1990s but had become rather dated.

I want to see a walkthrough tonight, especially during a SSE light show.
Judging from the daytime walkthrough video @wdwmagic shared earlier, a fountain just objectively would look so much cooler than the planter. You wind your way through to the middle of all these lush plants and find a dull planter with more plants? It should lead up to something better than this.
So build a better one.
Agreed!

ChewbaccaYourMum

I know I am going to get crap for this because many hate when Disney just does this (I kind of do as well lol) but......

more than a fountain even, I feel like this is missing a food/beverage place. With the way the area turned out to me it gives off vibes of like the outside of Baseline Tap House where everyone sits and hangs out. I know Connections is right there, but I imagine it’s missing a place that has things like charcuterie boards or big pretzels, basically like appetizer/bar food and good drafts or fun specialty non alcoholic beverages.

Now please before everyone starts ridiculing me that this isn’t the point of this area and would create horrible bottleneck issues of people waiting in more lines to buy more beer lol, I agree with you 100%. I’m just basing this off of what Disney ended up doing with this area. There’s so many chairs and tables for friends and family to sit down and hang out, but with no reason to do that….

Maybe they are bringing something like this when communicore opens, but as it is right now, it’s a beautiful and inviting park (within a theme park) that invites friends and families to wonder around and sit down and hangout but for no reason.

That’s just how I see it. I love it and think it’s beautiful looking, but there’s all these chairs and no reason to use them, and also if if supposed to just be a way to get to the rest of the park then why even add all these chairs? It feels like Disney doesn’t really know what they want the area to be.

Rteetz

I know I am going to get crap for this because many hate when Disney just does this (I kind of do as well lol) but......

more than a fountain even, I feel like this is missing a food/beverage place. With the way the area turned out to me it gives off vibes of like the outside of Baseline Tap House where everyone sits and hangs out. I know Connections is right there, but I imagine it’s missing a place that has things like charcuterie boards or big pretzels, basically like appetizer/bar food and good drafts or fun specialty non alcoholic beverages.

Now please before everyone starts ridiculing me that this isn’t the point of this area and would create horrible bottleneck issues of people waiting in more lines to buy more beer lol, I agree with you 100%. I’m just basing this off of what Disney ended up doing with this area. There’s so many chairs and tables for friends and family to sit down and hang out, but with no reason to do that….

Maybe they are bringing something like this when communicore opens, but as it is right now, it’s a beautiful and inviting park (within a theme park) that invites friends and families to wonder around and sit down and hangout but for no reason.

That’s just how I see it. I love it and think it’s beautiful looking, but there’s all these chairs and no reason to use them, and also if if supposed to just be a way to get to the rest of the park then why even add all these chairs? It feels like Disney doesn’t really know what they want the area to be.
I said the same. I think a beer garden thematically appropriate would’ve worked well. It feels like it needs something.

Animaniac93-98

There’s so many chairs and tables for friends and family to sit down and hang out, but with no reason to do that….

A place to sit and do your mobile food order, or wait for your next Genie+ reservation? It's a byproduct of all this virtual queueing...where do I go while I wait for all these appointments?

If nothing else it's perfect for the vloggers, especially with what looks to be places to charge your devices.

Feels unfair to judge the music based on tiny snippets but.... It definitely seems to be going for a BE INSPIRED even tone over the memorable themes and bouncy energy of the Innoventions loop. It's.... different.

Fox&Hound

I think it looks really nice. And nothing says they can’t add to it over the years. A lot better than the eye sore that existed before with the pin trading, expansive concrete, and those triangle shade structures.

When Figment and Test Track are brought back to their former glory, they decide to keep Soarin Over CA, and surprise us with 1-2 new rides, this area will be accepted for what it was meant to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom