News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

In the Parks
No
Disney fans: the new Hub Landscaping will just create a pinch point for crowds trying to get in and out.

Also Disney fans: I want The Fountain back, the one that created a giant pinch point for crowds going in and out.
I'll take a smaller fountain! It just feels so anti-climactic the way it is, at least from the video walkthroughs I've seen. Is it any better in person?

Cmdr_Crimson

With all those tables and chairs in the plaza I can't imagine how trashed up it will look like after new years and then will see if they decide to keep them there down the line..

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There isn't any bleeding of the sounds or music from Journey of water bleeding into the hub. I'm going to into journey of water and see if any of the Hub music is bleeding into it.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I'll take a smaller fountain! It just feels so anti-climactic the way it is, at least from the video walkthroughs I've seen. Is it any better in person?
Much better in person. Pictures just flatten out the plants in all the Landscaping. When you're here in person you can see it's depth and certainly imagine a year from now when all the small bushes are much bigger. It will be fantastic.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
This is interesting in the walkway between journey of water and new communicore there is this circular pavement work which has a band around it which I presume is up lights. This is in front of the building that on the other side is the bathroom for Journey of water.

20231205_134305.jpg

rick_

No but it was always Innoventions until the pavilion loop took over. We don’t have a separate entrance loop, however.
I thought the pavilion loops for Land and Seas were removed a while back for the Spotify playlist. Are they still lumped in with the rest of Celebration?

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
There isn't any bleeding of the sounds or music from Journey of water bleeding into the hub. I'm going to into journey of water and see if any of the Hub music is bleeding into it.
And there is no bleeding of the Hub music into journey of order.

Also, speaking of Journey of water. The Unscrupulous is also the very gullible, because the water in Journey of water is not heated.

MrPromey

They may not know but they have still been negatively impacted by the project. It consumed significant resources, particularly with regard to aspects that never made sense and which were eventually abandoned (mainly the festival center).
Not to mention all those families from Denver we hear about making their once-in-a-lifetime trips to have all that walled off for years. 🙄

ChewbaccaYourMum

I think the plan is for the festivals the booths will be nearby and then with Comunicore opening they will have the live music so definitely think the idea is get your food from various booths, grab a seat, listen to some music, etc - part of the overall story/flow
Yeah I agree with you, just feels like the closest festival booths are not that close, but still you're probably right with their thinking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom