News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

James Alucobond

Landscaping going in on the two-tiered planter just beyond the wall at the far south end of the construction area today. In terms of what will be revealed soon, that just leaves the central planter, the north end of the southwest garden, and the area just east of the Journey of Water bathrooms needing some landscaping attention, though the latter two are difficult to see and may already be underway today as well.

The southern walls have also moved slightly, and that combined with scoring that extends down as far as the former splash pad suggests they'll be replacing sections of pavement soon.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Any and all new info on what more is to come, attraction-wise, to this new iteration of the park? Figment? Land and Seas refresh? Hyrdolators? Anything?? It is dry out here!
I certainly would never speak for Martin, but I think the tea leaves are saying one thing about all of that:

John Candy No GIF by Laff

stuart

Landscaping going in on the two-tiered planter just beyond the wall at the far south end of the construction area today. In terms of what will be revealed soon, that just leaves the central planter, the north end of the southwest garden, and the area just east of the Journey of Water bathrooms needing some landscaping attention, though the latter two are difficult to see and may already be underway today as well.

The southern walls have also moved slightly, and that combined with scoring that extends down as far as the former splash pad suggests they'll be replacing sections of pavement soon.
For the Brits here (unless it got shown on BBC America), reading about landscaping and meeting a deadline. Also works for the Luminous thread too.

Incomudro

I think RAT is a huge win imo. Great ride in an area that had no rides, cool expansion pad that keeps the cartoon rat area separated from the "authentic" looking area, I thought it was a great addition. Creperie coulda been better imo but other than that, solid addition that increased capacity.
I don't think the ride itself is amazing, but it's certainly a nice addition.
The whole expansion of Paris, including the ride and the Skyliner however add up to a wonderful addition.

tparris

They also just added lights to the trellis structures on the south end of the walls by the planter being landscaped today. And I mean just now, as in the lights weren’t there 2 hours ago lol
IMG_5965.jpeg
IMG_5964.jpeg
IMG_5963.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They also just added lights to the trellis structures on the south end of the walls by the planter being landscaped today. And I mean just now, as in the lights weren’t there 2 hours ago lol
It's a new Festival hunt game! Did you get The Trellis Spotlights sticker?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom