News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Epcot82Guy

In Disney's mind, the "Journey of Water" is there to replace all of the missing water features (Note I haven't gone through it yet myself to see it)

That could be, but they serve very different purposes. JoW is much more like an outdoor Innoventions. Little interactive things grouped together. It doesn't have any areas where a large group of people watch the fountain or something like that.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Looks in.

Sees it’s still not finished.

Leaves.
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

vikescaper

Anyone care to guess which areas represent which rings of information, technology, environment, education, and entertainment?
Northern ring is education since it is closest to SSE and the Walt statue. NE ring is information since Guest Relations is nearby. SE ring is technology because World Discovery is nearby….uh…yeah. SW ring is entertainment because of the stage at Communicore Plaza. NW ring is environment because of World Nature.

Clowd Nyne

I’m just one opinion, but I’d say the ruination of Epcot has been finished for a while… :cautious:

If I go, I go for 3 or 4 main things. I’ve done everything new except Connections and JoW and none of it draws me back.
Ratatouille is fantastic and the whole area has an amazing vibe. The Zandar Pavilion and everything about the GOTG Ride is top notch. Everything else just looks simple and clean. I’d say all the new has given me confidence in what imagineering can still do.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ratatouille is fantastic and the whole area has an amazing vibe. The Zandar Pavilion and everything about the GOTG Ride is top notch. Everything else just looks simple and clean. I’d say all the new has given me confidence in what imagineering can still do.
The Rat area is nothing like the original. GotG is in the wrong park. And was way too expensive. Don’t confuse “simple and clean” with “lifeless and sterile”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom