News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Disstevefan1

1697546981556.png

CC: @Master Yoda 👍
Trophy.png

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

A grave marker for the fountain of nations.

Obviously.

It’s not like the haven’t done that before.
I’m pretty sure they trapped Dreamfinder behind a fake office door, Cask of Amontillado-style.
I thought that planter was, if that’s a fountain I will forever call it the splash pad of nations. Im holding out hope that the Epcot logo planter is going to be a fountain.

arich35

I know this has probably been said 100 times but is the goal to have all walls down by end of the year?

First time we ever went to Disney World was December 2019, I have only seen Epcot with walls lol

jrhwdw

The latest aerials appear to confirm no water feature of any kind at the central planter or the old FON/Epcot logo pavement area. Most here expected as much, but it's depressing the area will be without any sort of calming water features.

The central hub project continues to feels like a monkey paw wish.
Honestly!

That whole area should look stunning if Epcot does the ground Lighting correctly!

There's is a smaller Fountain going in near Showcase Plaza correct?

Horizonsfan

Honestly!

That whole area should look stunning if Epcot does the ground Lighting correctly!

There's is a smaller Fountain going in near Showcase Plaza correct?

It’ll look lovely at night, for sure. However, It seems like the area will be lacking daytime kinetics, something the old FoN offered.

There’s no small fountain going in at Showcase Plaza.

Andrew25

Any chance they touch up some of the areas throughout the rest of Future World? The snack stands are being touched up a bit now, but some of the older areas (especially the GOTG/Mission/TT) area feel outdated compared to the new stuff now.

Cmdr_Crimson

Any chance they touch up some of the areas throughout the rest of Future World? The snack stands are being touched up a bit now, but some of the older areas (especially the GOTG/Mission/TT) area feel outdated compared to the new stuff now.
If you look at the 2019 concept art it looked as if they were intending to do more past the point if they had removed Connections & Creations buildings and continued with more trees and lighting to World Discovery side (Future World East).
D3omWJeWwAAg_RZ.jpg

Jump to the newer art and it's ignored completely..Saying "Were done with that side!"
Epcot_Full_47310.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom