Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
Well, if they took the Villains out of the castle show for Hocus Pocus (btw, has this had an impact on the meet and greets with the villains?), and then took them out of the parade, all at the same time that Hollywood Studios is going through its current transition and in theory would be able to try another Villains Unleashed type event after Star Wars and Toy Story open... Is this maybe an attempt to phase the Villains out of the Magic Kingdom to see if it has an impact on attendance at MNSSHP?

brb1006

They should overhaul the network, like they did in 1997 :)
Such as finally getting rid of the Live-Action shows and focus more on stuff like "Imagine That" (The original version) that was more informative with the parks and weren't geared toward the teen girl audience.

brb1006

So if they take all the traditional villains out of the parade, maybe they could put them all in the castle somewhere for a dessert party and you could meet them for an additional $100/head.

Oh, wait............
Speaking of which, I love the face character version of the Queen Of Hearts.

brb1006

If they want to promote Disney Channel programming like the Descendants, and this version of Mickey and even the new Duck Tales, fine, throw them into Animation Courtyard at HS. Maybe run Disney Junior during the day and this stuff at night? Idk just leave it out of MNSSHP!
That would be a good way to breath some fresh air to Animation Courtyard (Wishful thinking though) but it would be the perfect idea after Launch Bay is finally gone.

brb1006

It would be cool if they ran a "Villains Unleashed" type event at HS during the Halloween season. Then they'd have MNSSHP at MK, they'd have F&W going on over at EPCOT, and anyone not interested in those events can take advantage of maybe smaller crowds in Pandora over at AK. Maybe rotate some nights with MNSSHP to free up MK for non party guests? Then they'd at least have reason to attend all four parks.
I remember Villians Unleashed at HS might had been WDW's first attempt or test for having another Halloween event outside the Magic Kingdom. The Oogie Boogie show was great but the event was a mess and a bit chaotic from reports of people that were there. I just wish Disney somehow found a different way for having a different Halloween party at HS and handled well.

brb1006

FWIW, I got to meet Ken Page (Oogy Boogy) over the weekend at Florida Supercon, and he said he was recording some new dialogue for the "Orlando parks" this week. He didn't elaborate on whether it was a show and/or parade, though.
I wonder what it is? Could it be that Oogie might make a surprise appearance for this year's Boo To You?

mouse_luv

FWIW, I got to meet Ken Page (Oogy Boogy) over the weekend at Florida Supercon, and he said he was recording some new dialogue for the "Orlando parks" this week. He didn't elaborate on whether it was a show and/or parade, though.
I'm insanely jealous that you got to meet him. :geek:
They're still developing. After puberty they'll be full-fledged villains, we swear.
Except with really crappy dance moves lol!:in pain:

Cmdr_Crimson

I heard it featured a pirate girl.
Yeaaahhhh, that's Ursula's kid....So "Whomever" Went Snu-Snu with her in freaky tenticle love...I dare not want to know....:confused::eek:
26.gif

I am Timmy

The first Descendants kinda sucked, so I was shocked they made a second. But replacing actual, real, popular Disney villains in the parks with them..... that's blasphemy! We've been waiting years for a Chernabog meet and greet. Build Bald Mountain! Or, maybe we'll just make a Chernabog costume and see how long before we get kicked out....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom