Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

mikenatcity1

Early is shopping for school supplies yesterday and there's a section of Halloween candy and decor out already. That's early. :cyclops:

WOAH! That IS early...I can understand school supplies (school starts here in Ohio in 2 weeks) but NOT Halloween!

It's better than some of the stores having Christmas (no joke!)

Jeremy P

I don't believe any of this is actual information except maybe the Mickey and Minnie and that's just a safe bet based on the recent appearance of the new Mickey head in MK.

I think before we all freak out and talk about how we aren't going back to WDW, we should probably look at the sources. I will say I'm incredibly surprised Disney Parks Blog hasn't released an overview of the Halloween Party. I remember they had a post much earlier in the year that said they'd be back with more information as it got closer but we're just a few weeks out so it seems like now would be the time.

TTA94

I get some do not like change and are, for some reason, in love with BTY... but it's time for something new. New floats and especially new soundtrack!

Casper Gutman

I get some do not like change and are, for some reason, in love with BTY... but it's time for something new. New floats and especially new soundtrack!
Heck, l support getting a whole new awesome parade!

But that's not what this is about. If this info is correct - and it's very much in line with WDW's habits - what we are getting is cuts and mediocre replacements. Objection here has nothing to do with the fear of change.

Jeremy P

If this info is correct - and it's very much in line with WDW's habits - what we are getting is cuts and mediocre replacements..

I disagree with this statement. Replacing the costumed villains with Descendants look-a-likes would not be a budget friendly move as those "actors" have to be paid more as they are face characters that are impersonators. While I understand Descendants is a big draw for Disney right now, I label this rumor as BS. It's not a big enough draw to spend more money on.

Cmdr_Crimson

But wait! There was a float during the televised christmas parade for those "things"....
gettyimages-496845316.jpg

Then it dawned on me..It was this float before the humiliation...
disneyworldmnsshp072.jpg

JSchnitz

I disagree with this statement. Replacing the costumed villains with Descendants look-a-likes would not be a budget friendly move as those "actors" have to be paid more as they are face characters that are impersonators. While I understand Descendants is a big draw for Disney right now, I label this rumor as BS. It's not a big enough draw to spend more money on.
I do hope you are right my friend!

Brad Bishop

The Disney Channel is failing, and they're scared.

I used to love the Disney Channel in the 1990s. Vault Disney the behind the scenes of new stuff/construction with Levar Burton. I used to pay $10/mo for The Disney Channel and it was worth it.

They they went "free" and changed it to the "Boy Meets World" rerun channel and then they just kept tossing crap upon crap on it which mainly seems to be made for toddlers or pre-teens and there's nothing at all worth watching on it, now.

I happened to bump into a Descendants show on the hub a few years back and it took me a minute to realize what was going on. Then I just shook my head and thought, "Oh, this is horrible."

I'm sure we'll soon have something like "Decadent Pets" which will be about the Descendants evil pets raised to be wise cracking and edgy. You get the same thing with their re-hashing of classic animation as live-action movies. They just keep shoveling the same stuff out, over and over again.

AmandaS.

I used to love the Disney Channel in the 1990s. Vault Disney the behind the scenes of new stuff/construction with Levar Burton. I used to pay $10/mo for The Disney Channel and it was worth it.

They they went "free" and changed it to the "Boy Meets World" rerun channel and then they just kept tossing crap upon crap on it which mainly seems to be made for toddlers or pre-teens and there's nothing at all worth watching on it, now.

I happened to bump into a Descendants show on the hub a few years back and it took me a minute to realize what was going on. Then I just shook my head and thought, "Oh, this is horrible."

I'm sure we'll soon have something like "Decadent Pets" which will be about the Descendants evil pets raised to be wise cracking and edgy. You get the same thing with their re-hashing of classic animation as live-action movies. They just keep shoveling the same stuff out, over and over again.

So a evil version of Palace Pets? Which my daughter loves BTW, but she also likes The Descendants... LMAO
OGGmO7H11vqX36ou9MGiC6EfIvwzo2dmIGCSNwjSbe3OAiy04gd0jbNqlWfEqCU3hQ=h900

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom