Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

_ZJ

I believe I recall @lentesta saying on the old WDW today podcast one time that the BTY parade was the highest rated attraction period at all of WDW. Can anyone corroborate this?

mikenatcity1

Checkout the Disneyland MNSSHP parade and then tell me how unacceptable it is.

Disneyland's NEW parade is small but mighty- I got to see it last year. I must say, quality wise, it was far better than Boo To You (which in itself is an awesome parade). It could be the whole feel of Disneyland at Halloween during the parties is far more involved than WDW, but the quality of floats is amazing.

lentesta

Premium Member
I believe I recall @lentesta saying on the old WDW today podcast one time that the BTY parade was the highest rated attraction period at all of WDW. Can anyone corroborate this?

Here are the specifics we have on it:

1,066 surveys for it over the past couple of years, from all age groups. The overall rating for it is ~4.5, putting it at #13 out of the 97 things we survey on at the Magic Kingdom.

The only attractions rated higher overall are Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater (4.6 / #7) and Splash Mountain (4.5 / #9). Everything else is some variation on a parade or fireworks.

tribbleorlfl

I'm insanely jealous that you got to meet him. :geek:
Perhaps I shouldn't mention Chris Sarandon (Jack) was also there, then?!
IMG_20170801_080935.jpg
Ken was a really nice guy. Chris, not so much.

brb1006

The first Descendants kinda sucked, so I was shocked they made a second. But replacing actual, real, popular Disney villains in the parks with them..... that's blasphemy! We've been waiting years for a Chernabog meet and greet. Build Bald Mountain! Or, maybe we'll just make a Chernabog costume and see how long before we get kicked out....
I still remember how many people were mixed or upset that they used the Angelina Jolie Maleficent for Villains Unleashed and Club Villain. Maybe they might use the well-known version of her in the next one.

Notes from Neverland

So... in summary, these rumors haven't been confirmed. We won't have to wait very long with parties starting this month, but it remains to be seen what exactly has been changed as I haven't seen any others confirming this report.

asianway

I still remember how many people were mixed or upset that they used the Angelina Jolie Maleficent for Villains Unleashed and Club Villain. Maybe they might use the well-known version of her in the next one.
The Jolie version is not what's at club villain

brb1006

Even if they started throwing Once upon a time face characters..I would care even less..I hate that show..
The only good thing of Ounce Upon A Time is that at least it boosted more exposure to Ginnifer Goodwin (Who I will only remember as Judy Hopps) who did a great vocal performance in Zootopia.

brb1006

Disneyland's NEW parade is small but mighty- I got to see it last year. I must say, quality wise, it was far better than Boo To You (which in itself is an awesome parade). It could be the whole feel of Disneyland at Halloween during the parties is far more involved than WDW, but the quality of floats is amazing.
I love the Nightmare Before Christmas floats.

brb1006

The Jolie version is not what's at club villain
That's strange, I thought the Jolie version was there if I seen older video footage. I think my memory is a bit mixed up with the 2014 Live-Action film because of how much they changed her and the original film that inspired it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom