Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

Casper Gutman

In short Dopey has a kid and no I'm not making them up! His son is named "Doug"

And yes I'm talking about this Dopey!
latest

Thankfully Dopey is never seen in the first or second movie.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm.... who's the mother?

JSchnitz

It would be cool if they ran a "Villains Unleashed" type event at HS during the Halloween season. Then they'd have MNSSHP at MK, they'd have F&W going on over at EPCOT, and anyone not interested in those events can take advantage of maybe smaller crowds in Pandora over at AK. Maybe rotate some nights with MNSSHP to free up MK for non party guests? Then they'd at least have reason to attend all four parks.

IanDLBZF

It would be cool if they ran a "Villains Unleashed" type event at HS during the Halloween season.
HWS already has/had Club Villain, which I believe was/is pretty popular. In addition, they hosted Unleash The Villains and a hard-ticketed Villains event, both of which NEVER happened again.

JSchnitz

They were popular events, just very unorganized from what I understand. If given the right attention, an event like that could be huge! Make it more than a one night only event and that eliminates some of the problems right away.

IanDLBZF

They were popular events, just very unorganized from what I understand. If given the right attention, an event like that could be huge! Make it more than a one night only event and that eliminates some of the problems right away.
Good point. Events like those need to occur more than once in order to be effective.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom