Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

JSchnitz

I'm surprised they haven't. I can see it happening. But I know they're popular. I think the Halloween parties could use an overhaul in the meet and greet department.
I can't believe they haven't been cut either! I'd like to see them add more villains, like Hades, Malificent, Big Bad Wolf, the Hyenas, Frollo or even any Hunchback characters! They should mix it up more year to year!

Casper Gutman

So... between the version of Mickey chosen to replace the GMR and the insertion of the descendants, it sure feels like Disney is absolutely panicked by the declining popularity of the Disney Channel. Which, combined with the ESPN problems and the concern suggested by the increased discounts and AP dates in the park... I suspect Iger won't be eager to delay his departure any more.

The Halloween Party has been declining in quality for years, and more cuts is par for the course. One might suggest it isn't worth anything like the ridiculous amount the tickets cost.

brb1006

I'm surprised they haven't. I can see it happening. But I know they're popular. I think the Halloween parties could use an overhaul in the meet and greet department.
I heard years ago the Halloween event used to mostly have meet and greets for Villains old and new before they changed the format. Since Halloween was the best time to meet Disney baddies and antagonists.

brb1006

In short Disney Villians had babies.....Which than were being taught dance lessons from Danny Ortega and learned to sing via re-broadcast of High School Musical......

In other words.....
image.gif
How was the second one that aired recently? I heard it featured a pirate girl.

brb1006

So... between the version of Mickey chosen to replace the GMR and the insertion of the descendants, it sure feels like Disney is absolutely panicked by the declining popularity of the Disney Channel. Which, combined with the ESPN problems and the concern suggested by the increased discounts and AP dates in the park... I suspect Iger won't be eager to delay his departure any more.

The Halloween Party has been declining in quality for years, and more cuts is par for the course. One might suggest it isn't worth anything like the ridiculous amount the tickets cost.
It's times like this where I wish Disney XD wasn't premium since their animation lineup is much better (Helps that a few of their shows premiered on Disney Channel where it was easier for people to watch and notice before bumping them to their other channel).

WDWTank

The Boo-to-You parade is one of my favorite things at WDW. The party itself could use some changes year to year, specifically more villains! No Descendants please!!!
All what Disney seems to care about is advertising these days. The new "Mickey" ride will use the 2013 Disney Channel design, despite EVERYONE on Earth knowing who Mickey is. Disney, your guests aren't stupid.

roj2323

Heard from a reliable source these updates have a chance of coming to BTY! And what the reliability of each is from the source himself.
  • ZPC is changing or leaving (Weak)
  • Start float will be updated with the Mickey and Minnie heads from shanghai (STRONG)
  • Peter pan's being replaced with more POTC (weak)
  • Pirates will not be touched (weak)
  • There will be female Grave diggers (Weak)
  • hoedown scene to get Judy Hopps from Zootopia in her farmer outfit (Eh, Lets say medium)
  • Goofy's Candy co doesn't return and is still WIR themed (STRONG)
  • Descendants replace Villans (Likley)
  • Other minor BTY stuff: Budget Cuts GLORE!, Grave diggers may move down to 4 or 5, New Outfits for Mickey and Minnie
Other stuff:
COMING SOON AS MORE INFO IS RELEASED

With all due respect, your account is brand new. Why should we believe you?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I still don't get how Tokyo gets basically a new Halloween AND Christmas parade (in a country where neither are a major holiday) every year, while Florida's Halloween and Christmas parades are a mish mash of floats with some of them being several decades old. Unacceptable. Period.

Reason is simple people keep buying tickets no matter what Disney does. If enough of said NO im spending my money elsewhere things would change

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom