Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Kevin and Michelle are nominated

Supposedly Natalie gave up playing in the veto competition to get a visit with her boyfirend where he proposed to her..it was a pandoras box thing and she took it..

I read somewheres that the pandoras box thing could be used to bring Jeff back... Anyone else hear this?

And Jeff was my fav, it's hard to watch it without him. Jorden is the only one I think deserves the money! I hope she wins!

bbrerrabbit

I don't think Jeff will be back:dazzle:. However I think Natalie is totally lying about the boyfriend thing. She slippped and said Jessie's name. Also if you knew you were going there to propose, you would have brought a ring!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Oh yay another week of Natalie. :rolleyes:

Next year I am campaigning to get Dana into the house! :lol:
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I would so win!...:animwink:

I would be entertaining as all hell at least..and great to look at also..:cool::p:lol:

artvandelay

I saw that Kevin won the POV, but wasn't it supposed to be a "live" POV comp? I thought Julie said that at the end of Thursday's show.

DiPSU224

Maybe the POV ceremony is going to live?
I'm so disappointed in the way this year's has turned out. And did I miss something? Why is Kevin nominated?

krankenstein

Maybe the POV ceremony is going to live?
I'm so disappointed in the way this year's has turned out. And did I miss something? Why is Kevin nominated?

B/c if he hadn't been, he would've had no shot at staying. Michelle would've won POV and pulled herself off. Nat would've had to put Kevin up at that point. Michelle would've voted Kevin out.

Just wanted to add that this has turned into a load of crap this season. :brick:

DiPSU224

Ahhh, I see now. I love this show but I would never be any good at it. :lol:

I guess though, when you are emerged in it 24/7 and that is all you have to think about, the strategies and numbers games must come easy to you.

As much as I really dislike who is left, I'm sad another BB season is about to come to an end. I wish they would do another winter season, maybe with All Stars.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok...if I had not seen Drew in as long as Natalie has not seen her bf..there would be tears and hugs and many many kisses..better kisses then she gave her bf...

Something is wrong with her..she has many many problems..besides the fact that she is ugly as sin and is stupid!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ok...if I had not seen Drew in as long as Natalie has not seen her bf..there would be tears and hugs and many many kisses..better kisses then she gave her bf...

Something is wrong with her..she has many many problems..besides the fact that she is ugly as sin and is stupid!

Tell me what you REALLY think of her Dana! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. When someone proposes to you you don't just say... "Oh, yeah. Hell Yeah" She was so awkward.

krankenstein

Her attempt at lying was pitiful too. :lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Tell me what you REALLY think of her Dana! :lol:
:ROFLOL:

I swear out of every season of Big Brother she is the one that I can not stand more then any other...:brick:

She is just UGH!..
I was thinking the same thing. When someone proposes to you you don't just say... "Oh, yeah. Hell Yeah" She was so awkward.
Yes...she did not really look happy to see him...gave him a half @ssed kiss and did not say a word...

I would not have let go of Drew and would not cared about the food or champagne or anything!

She is..an idiot and has something wrong with her..:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom