Big Ball wand hate? Why?

Astro_Digital

Space Ship Earth is supposed to be like all the "Future World" buildings supposed to highlight the future of construction, in this case a Geodesic dome.

Adding the Wand takes away from the dome and makes it into a huge cartoon.

cmatt

Listen to the dialogue; the girl video-calls the boy. "Keiko! it's you!" The boy may be called Terry, though it sounds far too much like a condecending Terry-son.

The miracles of modern communications......

How come when I use the `net I don`t have a huge fibre optic trail flying out of my house?? I guess they got it wrong in `94!

tbf - i WISH for a wacking great fibre optic pipleine going into my house - would mean heroes would download faster :animwink: and that i can work from home (remote desktop means that i have to turn my downloads off..) and also host my own webpages and get mulla off of my neighbours for letting them access the interenet...

cmatt isp - because you like your magic wand with balls

has a certain ring to it ;)

Xadllas

Space Ship Earth is supposed to be like all the "Future World" buildings supposed to highlight the future of construction, in this case a Geodesic dome.

Adding the Wand takes away from the dome and makes it into a huge cartoon.
Its not a dome. Its a geosphere... Sorry I cant help not to correct people just a pet peive.

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I gotta say I like the idea of find all of Mickey's pieces to make one hugenorMOUSE GIANTICAL Mickey.

What if during March Madness, they paint the big ball to look like a basketball?

During the Olympics, they can put flames around it and make it into a huge Olympic torch!

We can call Trading Spaces and swap Castles! It must have been that Hildie Tomas that made the cake castle! :hurl:

I WANDer how long we can keep this up?? I LOVE IT :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

cmatt

i spent ages trying to think of balls and wand jokes - and this is the thanks i get :p

im most put out :D infact... i feel quite WANDed ;)

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
NO! I dont WAND it to die!

This is the thread that never ends! It just goes on and on my FRIEND.....Some people started responding to it knowing full well what it was......and we will keep responding to it forever just because............................WE LOVE IT !!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom