News 'Beyond Big Thunder Mountain' Blue Sky concept revealed for Magic Kingdom

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This expansion is definitely moving forward.
Villians is a no brainer, but the other…
giphy.gif

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I really can’t see them backing out of Encanto. Is Coco really that popular?
I just think that is the wrong spot if they are going to do that. I’d rather them theme the Mexican pavilion at Epcot and use the open spot next to it and add a new ride maybe.

Villansland needs a large area and focus with so many things they could do with that.

ToTBellHop

I just think that is the wrong spot if they are going to do that. I’d rather than theme the Mexican pavilion and the open spot next to it and add a new ride maybe.

Villansland needs a large area and focus with so many things they could do with that.
I agree. A fully-fleshed out Villain Land with a couple rides, show, dining, and walkthrough would be SO cool.

Best they can do is one ride and a QSR…

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I agree. A fully-fleshed out Villain Land with a couple rides, show, dining, and walkthrough would be SO cool.

Best they can do is one ride and a QSR…
That’s what I’m afraid of. That could create a huge win for Disney and knock it out of the park (figuratively speaking lol) if done right - think Harry Potter x2.

It needs more than a land. You could build a whole theme park dedicated to that so at the very least give us a huge land with expansion room and more opportunities down the road

…but they won’t

Skibum1970

Why are we thinking they are going to be announcing and expanding WDW so much when they just announced $5.5b in cuts and $700m reduction in capex

I don't see any announcements of any new rides. I could see the reskin of Dinosaur (which I will hate no matter how good of a job they do) but I would put anything new to be at least one to two years down the road. Probably once they have staunched the bleeding of Disney+ and sorted out a few other things.

Door Coaster

I don't see any announcements of any new rides. I could see the reskin of Dinosaur (which I will hate no matter how good of a job they do) but I would put anything new to be at least one to two years down the road. Probably once they have staunched the bleeding of Disney+ and sorted out a few other things.
Isn't Moana coming first?

Skibum1970

Isn't Moana coming first?
While I freely admit to having no inside knowledge, I doubt it. I think that they would freeze new builds but could reskin Dinosaur for far less. I wish, truly wish, that Moana's ride would be built but I doubt it. Now, if I'm wrong, I will happy to have been wrong.

Unless you are talking about Moana: Journey of Water, in which case, yes it will be first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom