Best WDW tip or secret learned from WDWmagic?

MKCP 1985

The biggest thing I've learned is that I don't necessarily have to go back during the window for Fast Passes.

Not knowing that you can go back later than the printed expiration time, we've missed out on going on some rides because our Fast Pass return time expired while we were eating dinner at a previously scheduled reservation.

:shrug:

I've got a decent Fast Pass collection in the scrapbook though. :lol:

WildLodgeFan

For us, learning that you could get in at 4 PM for MNSSHP. It saved us from purchasing a day admission.

Also I love all the update information that is shared on the board. Fact or fiction, they fuel my excitement for WDW. :D

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
You don't have to buy a "basket" at the counter service restaurants...I never would've thought to say-no fries. Also, the double cheeseburger, xtra bun trick...love that one!

Turcicus

My DW and I never knew about (or took notice of) Dole Whips and Dole Whip Floats before hearing about them on WDWmagic. Now we are big fans and tell everyone going that they need to go get one.

This is number 1 for me and my wife as well and for the exact same reasons. We didn't know they existed until coming here!

...how to order in-park-only souvenirs after your trip.

And this is number 2. My wife found a Minnie Christmas tree topper she loved on our last visit, and it was early in our trip so we didn't pick it up. Naturally, we forgot about it until we got home. One day I was reading a thread about new t-shirts that had been found in the parks and saw someone mention the park merch phone number. Voila! A couple weeks later my wife received a surprise in the mail. :D

Pooh'sBuddy

What time of the year to go; waking Tinkerbell; what to expect in making ADRs; should we eat at and what to expect at Whispering Canyon; the list goes on...

DizneyPryncess

Everything I know about Disney I learned from wdwmagic :)

Ok, not everything. But I've learned a ton here. Some of my favorite secrets were Tom Sawyer's Island paintbrushes, waking up Tink, decorating the Christmas tree, Cinderella's horse, and all the various special effects photopass shots. I've done (or watched other people do) all of these things, and they've made my trips more magical.

Raychul

The biggest thing I've learned is that I don't necessarily have to go back during the window for Fast Passes.

Not knowing that you can go back later than the printed expiration time, we've missed out on going on some rides because our Fast Pass return time expired while we were eating dinner at a previously scheduled reservation.

:shrug:

I've got a decent Fast Pass collection in the scrapbook though. :lol:

Same here, that is the best thing I learned from WDWMagic. Also the Kiss Goodnight.

There are a few here that people are mentioning that I would like to learn more about, such as the discount codes, and the WDW Merchandise number. Does anyone have any information I could have or read?

Thunder Fan

Where can I find out about...

Waking up Tinkerbell and the kiss goodnight - I am always looking for new things to do...my daughter loves Tink

banimall

Don't take wooden nickles
If it itches, wet the paper
Don't do drugs

Oh wait, those are thing's my Grandfather taught me...

Probably the most important thing I've learned is that the volume of people in the parks has been steadily increasing over the years and you have to plan better to miss the crowds. That and all of the new ride updates, always exciting.

KingStefan

Good parade watching spots
EMH rules (when it first started)
Best character meals
Water park tips
Best sunscreens
Opening ceremony tips
Epcot restaurant live entertainment info
Disney Quest retro games info
Fantasmic food offerings

Those I think are the most useful ones. The list goes on and on and on.

I love this site. Thanks everyone for helping over the years!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom