Best ride they got rid of?

FoodRockz

My favorite --
foodrocks_entrance2002cb.jpg

My least favorite --
journey-into-narnia.jpg
Neil Moussaka approves this message.

Mickey5150

I've been going to WDW for decades yet I don't think of anything I miss. Thankfully my brain is wired to enjoy what I have and not dwell on the past. If I had to answer I would say If You Had Wings since I can still hear that in my head when I think of former attractions.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've been going to WDW for decades yet I don't think of anything I miss. Thankfully my brain is wired to enjoy what I have and not dwell on the past. If I had to answer I would say If You Had Wings since I can still hear that in my head when I think of former attractions.

......So your answer simply put is.. If You Had Wings..

tractor tipper

Loved 20KUS. Last rode on honeymoon in '79. If I remember right to get in you climbed down through narrow hatch and sat on the bench you just stepped on with wet feet, it was easy to do if young 6' and 165# or less.

The Empress Lilly

for pure nostalgia, Mr.Toad's Wild Ride.

I have a dreadful feeling that it wouldn't hold up well if I saw it today, so I continually hold onto the feeling I had when I rode it back in the day.
Toad seems to be doing just fine in DL, and our two Toads were much better. :)

Toad wasn't destroyed because the ride was obsolete, but because Poo was thought the more more marketable franchise.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Next would be Maelstrom. Maelstrom never should have been demolished. Frozen should have been NEW and not a replacement.

Honestly, WDW has enough space in so many of its parks that hardly ANYthing has to be replaced. We really only need ADDITIONS. At least in most cases... Unless the attraction has to take up a HUGE chunk of land...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom