Best ride they got rid of?

chrisd68

Alien Encounter for me!

My children were terrified at the time and came away crying (they were 11 & 9), however, to this day they still talk 'fondly' about the ride!!

Not sure if this counts, but I personally liked the Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management with Zazu and Iago. I know this probably isn't the popular opinion, being that it is back to its original, but I always thought they were really funny and, in my opinion, it gave the ride a little more personality!

BasiltheBatLord

Not a ride, but the biggest loss for me has been SpectroMagic.

I think I'm really too young to properly lament any rides, but of the ones that have gone since I started following Disney Parks, POTC pre-movie refurb would be the biggest. Maelstrom is also a shame but not that huge for me.
King Louie @ The Jungle Cruise

This is a super-underrated post btw.

The_Jobu

The original bawdy Pirates for me. Loved that as a kid.

Snow White's Scary Adventures as well. I still tease my sister for attempting to leap out of the vehicle when the witch showed up and my Dad having to catch her mid jump.

mikenatcity1

Not sure if this counts, but I personally liked the Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management with Zazu and Iago. I know this probably isn't the popular opinion, being that it is back to its original, but I always thought they were really funny and, in my opinion, it gave the ride a little more personality!

I have to secretly agree with you...I loved going to it :)

Bacon

My least favorite
---
Unknown.jpeg

My favorite
---
mr_toads_wild_ride_entrance.jpg

Princess Leia

I'm going to say Maelstrom or LMA. I don't remember Imagination (I don't even know if I rode it, but I'm sure I did), but I watched a ride through on YouTube and it's one Disney should bring back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom