Best Downtown Disney Restaurant

slappy magoo

What? You dont like R.C.?
And who doesnt like Mc D's every now and then?
Best thing about Mc D's is not having to leave a tip.:wave:

I prefer BK. Flame broiled goodness and cardboard crowns. That's how Magoo rolls.

And hell, technically you don't have to leave a tip anywhere. It's a gratuity, derived from the latin gratis, out of favor or kindness, a way of saying thanks for doing your job so well, without it being mandatory. You want to be a cheap slob, no law can convict you.

Your vacations must be a non-stop party. All that's missing are balloon animals and streamers.

alecshawn

I prefer BK. Flame broiled goodness and cardboard crowns. That's how Magoo rolls.

And hell, technically you don't have to leave a tip anywhere. It's a gratuity, derived from the latin gratis, out of favor or kindness, a way of saying thanks for doing your job so well, without it being mandatory. You want to be a cheap slob, no law can convict you.

Your vacations must be a non-stop party. All that's missing are balloon animals and streamers.
Yeah, they are pretty fun. Thanks though.
My 5 y.o. son LOVES Disney, My daughter is only 2 so, not really alot going on upstairs yet enough to appreciate Disney. The wife, she loves WDW also, D.L. too.
I'll tell ya, We do have fun there..We usually do a 7 day Vacation, and most often stay at either All Star Music or POFQ. And then, Vegas for just the Wife and I..during the winter. Gotta love the Mirage, ya know..its considered old school now! LOL.
I agree, tipping isnt necessary at all. If i do tip, i'll give a couple of bucks to the poor sap who has to schlep my food. It just seems right.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Never fancied Raglan Road, I can get plenty Plastic Paddy pubs here. I like House of Blues but I thought the menu was a bit stale last visit. Like the food at Wolfgamg Pucks, but the service was so bad last visit Ill never go back.

Would definitely visit Fultons again, in fact pencilled it in for Nov. have never tried Planet hollywood as the London one was a dump. T-Rex may be worth a visit, but I intend to eat more off site this trip so I dont think well be visiting.

sueuk

I was put off Wolfgang Pucks by the terrible service, but the food was good. Raglan Road gets my vote, and for CS - Earl of Sandwich, we always go there once or twice every visit, for lunch.

Fultons Crab House is the big boat right? We have always wanted to try that. How pricey is it compared to say...Planet Hollywood?

:wave: it is pricey, but we ate there for lunch and it wasn't too bad. they have wonderful chocolate creme brulee ! They also will serve some items from their dinner menu on request.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Never fancied Raglan Road, I can get plenty Plastic Paddy pubs here. I like House of Blues but I thought the menu was a bit stale last visit. Like the food at Wolfgamg Pucks, but the service was so bad last visit Ill never go back.

Would definitely visit Fultons again, in fact pencilled it in for Nov. have never tried Planet hollywood as the London one was a dump. T-Rex may be worth a visit, but I intend to eat more off site this trip so I dont think well be visiting.

You wont miss anything by not visiting our Planet Hollywood either...:ROFLOL:

Tater48

After reading all of these suggestions, I must really be lucky in one aspect. We eat at Planet Hollywood every year on our first night there. We have, to date, never had a bad meal or bad service. Must have always just been at the right place at the right time. Will be eating there again on our first night there in May, and will let you know if anything goes wrong. All it takes for me is one time with bad service or a bad meal and I am through with that place for good. As far as Wolfgang Puck's, that is one place that will never get my business again.

whendoweleave?

If you want to blow some money then Fulton's is the place. I have been there many time and never had a bad meal or service.
Rainforest and Planet are all about the atmosphere the food is only about a step above Mc Donalds. (except for crunch chix)
The sit down Wolfgangs is very good we have also been there many times and never had a bad meal or bad service. We always sit in the bar area where it's first come first serve seating. Maybe in the dining room things are to crazy and spread out ?? I do wish they would put the chocolate fondue back on the desert menu!!! :slurp:

Fulton's is our family favorite. We love seafood and they have some of the best I've had in a long time. Excellent service and awesome food!!!

My wife and I had a quick dinner at Wolfgang Express, quite tastey and great service for the price.

I would love to try Wolfgang's Upstairs Dining one day. Has anyone tryed it yet?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Fulton's is our family favorite. We love seafood and they have some of the best I've had in a long time. Excellent service and awesome food!!!

My wife and I had a quick dinner at Wolfgang Express, quite tastey and great service for the price.

I would love to try Wolfgang's Upstairs Dining one day. Has anyone tryed it yet?

My wife and I had horrible service at the Express. The food was just OK. I was surprised the taste of the food was so plain.

LSonDubz

:eek:
After reading all of these suggestions, I must really be lucky in one aspect. We eat at Planet Hollywood every year on our first night there. We have, to date, never had a bad meal or bad service. Must have always just been at the right place at the right time. Will be eating there again on our first night there in May, and will let you know if anything goes wrong. All it takes for me is one time with bad service or a bad meal and I am through with that place for good.

I've never had bad service or a long wait when dining here, but I feel the food is mediocre at best and very overpriced. I worked in the food industry for quite some time and they are definitely not using a quality product :eek:

goodtimes5286

i love rainforest cafe, im suprised no one likes this place, where do all the lines come from?

T-Rex is basically a rainforest, so just go to whichever has the smaller line

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom