Best Counter Service in World showcase?

noname70

Original Poster
We traditionally eat at Mexico's counter service but was looking to change it up. What are some of the other great counter service locations in WS?

EpcotLover77

I like the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. I always get the chicken wrap, which I believe comes with sides of tabbouleh and couscous, and I also get some baklava. I top it off with a watermelon slush to drink at the stand outside. That place is never busy...empty table after empty table. And Mo'Rockin is cool if they are playing!

wolf359

I really enjoyed eating at Japan's Yakatori House on my last trip. Getting some take-away fish and chips from the UK pavillion is another EPCOT "must do" as well.

danpam1024

I like the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. I always get the chicken wrap, which I believe comes with sides of tabbouleh and couscous, and I also get some baklava. I top it off with a watermelon slush to drink at the stand outside. That place is never busy...empty table after empty table. And Mo'Rockin is cool if they are playing!

Totally agree, I don't know why it's never busy though, the food is AWESOME!!! And the staff is super friendly. My vote is for the lamb:slurp:

Bug715

I really enjoyed eating at Japan's Yakatori House on my last trip. Getting some take-away fish and chips from the UK pavillion is another EPCOT "must do" as well.

I vote for Fish & Chips in the UK which over the last year I've added a Strongbow to from the drink stand there. In my opinion the perfect meal!

gibson12

re: Tangerine Cafe:

Sorry, I was disapointed. I thought it was way overpriced (even considering where you are) and the food wasn't really what I expected. I ordered chicken shwarma, which I have had other places, and it was not as flavorful as I was hoping. One of the side dishes was really good--probably the hummus? But while I was eating, Aladdin and Jasmine came out to greet so I was distracted and tried to finish eating fast because I wanted to get in line before they closed it (seems like the lines are full before the characters are even there half the time). Just my experience.

I have also eaten at the table restaurant in Morocco which is doesn't ever seem to be busy. I liked what I had, but it was tiny for the price. I guess you have to be willing to pay for the atmosphere.

It IS hard to pass up the fish 'n chips, isn't it? But right now my #1 MUST DO for World Showcase food is some creme brulee from the France bakery.

danpam1024

Hello Bonita Springs:wave:, I'm just up the road from ya:D We didn't like Marrakesh either, felt like we were in a cafeteria and it was way too white, they should paint those walls!!!!!

My wife and I always make sure we go to Tangerine Cafe. Like previous posters have said, they are rarely busy and we both LOVE the food. I can't really figure a reason why they tend to be slow, but it's nice to be able to get a table whenever we go !!

DisneyDew

We always make a point to go to the Yakitori House. Food is reasonable, very tasty and the cast members are always open to talking with you. They also tried to teach us some phrases in Japanese.

Dew

DisJosh

Lotus Blossom is great but I have a hard time enjoying nice hot food out in the heat...wish they had indoor seating with A/C!!

France's pastry shop is a favorite too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom