Best Counter Service in World showcase?

ms7479a

I really like the Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom. Not only is the food really good, but I love to sit by the lake at a table with a great view of Everest.

gibson12

Hello Bonita Springs:wave:, I'm just up the road from ya:D We didn't like Marrakesh either, felt like we were in a cafeteria and it was way too white, they should paint those walls!!!!!

Back at ya!
I liked the show--when the bellydancer was performing, a little girl got up and tried to follow her movements, so that was funny. But for me the ultimate is Germany. Lots of food and family entertainment.

Chape19714

I really like the Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom. Not only is the food really good, but I love to sit by the lake at a table with a great view of Everest.
Which is good, but isn't in World Showcase. :lol:

Just having some fun...nothing personal.

I vote the pastry shop in France. mmmmmm

kverdon

The Tangerine Cafe was our Favorite but now they have changed the menu and taken away the Swarma Platters I'm not so sure....:lookaroun Maybe we'll give Japan a try.

Kevin and Mona

Tim G

I am embarrased to say that I've never had CS in the WS only TS for CS in Epcot Center we always go to Electric Umbrella!
I'm not a fan of CS, and I don't like the smells in TC, on the other hand I love YH but don't like LB because I hate noodles...
Almost never eat in FW, if I really need food I go to WS to YH, sometimes a HD at AC...
Most of the time I never use CS I'd rather have a real lunch at LC... I always had lunch AH but the quality went down in that place...
But that's different story...

BTW... When I was at work I always went to Earl... (like almost everyone did)

Liquid Figment

My friend is full-blooded German and she has turned me on to German food. So when we don't have a chance to go to Biergarten, a quick stop at Sommerfest is a must for me. That is my favorite off all the counter service in WS. They only have like 4 or 5 things on the menu, but they have what I like. A brat or frankfurter with sauerkraut which I enjoy with a beer. Just plop down in the courtyard, listen to the music and enjoy. :ROFLOL:

Pastries at Norway for dessert.

I'm not a fan of CS, and I don't like the smells in TC, on the other hand I love YH but don't like LB because I hate noodles...
Almost never eat in FW, if I really need food I go to WS to YH, sometimes a HD at AC...
Most of the time I never use CS I'd rather have a real lunch at LC... I always had lunch AH but the quality went down in that place...
But that's different story...

BTW... When I was at work I always went to Earl... (like almost everyone did)

I think your post might get an award for most acronyms in a single post :)

It made me laugh because if we showed this to a non-disney geek they would think we were absolutely crazy:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom