Best Candy Shop

biggiedisney123

I recommend goofy's, if you go in the afternoons they are usually making cotton candy and if you happen to have a cute 7 year old with you, the ladies will give free samples. LOL

MillerPoppins

Goofy's Candy Co!!!!!! One of my absolute favorite spots in all of WDW! It smells amazing, they have a ton of great stuff and you have to try one of their cookies...:slurp:. (I'm obsessed).

The little shop by Country Bears is also great..I just found this on the last few minutes of my last day there. But my second place vote goes to Main Street Confectionery. They have a great selection and the room is themed so nicely! Enjoy!

kap91

I like Goofy's Candy Co as well as the Boardwalk Confectionary (or whatever the correct name is). At Goofy's you can get customized apples and rice crispy treats and I just love the ambience and intimacy of the Boardwalk one.

cowanfamily

I like Goofy's Candy Co as well as the Boardwalk Confectionary (or whatever the correct name is). At Goofy's you can get customized apples and rice crispy treats and I just love the ambience and intimacy of the Boardwalk one.

Love this place!

Tinkerbell 8

No one for the new Karamel Kuche??

We stopped in here during our past trip in January and it smelled soooooo good. I was looking at getting one of their caramel apples, but we had just eaten lunch so we said we'd come back. We ended up not going back to Epcot for the rest of the trip, so now thats on my list of things we MUST do next trip.

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
What about the candy store on Main St USA..... Saw a video on that and man they had some stuff in there..... all different kinds of M&M's from what i can see.

NiarrNDisney

My vote goes to Goofy's Candy Co.
I was told to check it out here on WDW Magic, so on my last trip I
went there for desert and will do so again on my next trip in a few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom