Best 30 seconds at Disney...

216bruce

It used to be when you got on the airport shuttle at MCO and heard the same (I think) voice that you heard on WDW's monorail. It was always at that point that I knew we were "there". I think it's a new voice now, so my favorite is now passing under the "Welcome" arch on the Magical Express bus ride. 2nd place is going thru the tunnel on Main Street and 3rd is getting on the boat from Wilderness Lodge (our DVC home resort) and seeing MK for the first time on a trip.

Weather_Lady

My answer: the Ghost Host's wonderful narration in the Haunted Mansion stretching room -- still sends a shiver down my spine every time!

My husband's answer: the two of us sneaking into the standard resort room bathroom for a lightning-fast canoodle while the kids are fast asleep. It's a more primal form of "Disney magic" than what you see in the brochures, but it's Disney magic all the same. :D

NX2I85

Hmmm, so many to pick from:
...those first few moments upon entering the Sci Fi Diner, when your brain is telling you this just might be a drive-in
...riding Peoplemover through Space Mountain with my wife (hubba hubba)
...first bite of the first Mickey bar of the trip
...ballroom scene in HM
...entering your resort room upon check-in

jayhawkmickey

My personal Favorite was our last trip in January. We got on the last car of BTMRR as Wishes was going on since it was day five of our trip we had seen it a few times that week. Fireworks bursting in the sky as we rode the train was great but the mind blowing awesome part was just as we went over the last big lift hill the finale expolded as we crested the hill. Everyone in the rear of the car got off high fiving each other and cheering the show. Best ride of my life!!!! Couldn't have timed that in a million rides.

SMS55

I can't pick just one. One of the reasons I am such a Disney nut is because there are so many great moments, but a few are:
1. Seeing the Walt Disney World sign as we are coming down the highway.
2. First time I turn the corner on Mainstreet and see the Castle.
3. When I hear the pirates saying "we wants to redhead." (can you tell from my signature? Pirates is my favorite ride)
4. Rockin' Rollercoaster blast off
5. The monorail loop thorugh EPCOT.
6. The drop of Expedition Everest.
7. Seeing some of the different colors on Cinderlla Castle. There's something about the lighting on it.

MY_NAME_STITCH

The finale to Fantasmic when the spotlights hit the stage and Mickey says, "some imagination huh? "! It gets me every time.

Also "Mentenganse alegado de las puertas".

And the all time favorite "Welcome home. "

disneyfan1995

- drop on Splash Mountain
- launch on Rock n Roller Coaster
- first drop on Tower of Terror
- the drop on POTC into the battle scene
- drop on Everest
- the finale of FOTLK (I know this isn't 30 seconds, but I love it!)
- very end of Wishes

NewtoDisney2009

My answer: the Ghost Host's wonderful narration in the Haunted Mansion stretching room -- still sends a shiver down my spine every time!

My husband's answer: the two of us sneaking into the standard resort room bathroom for a lightning-fast canoodle while the kids are fast asleep. It's a more primal form of "Disney magic" than what you see in the brochures, but it's Disney magic all the same. :D
I thought we were the only ones who did this! :)

JIMINYCR

The 30 seconds after the CM closes the elevator doors to TOT
The 30 seconds after the vultures say... we'll show you a laughin place
The 30 seconds after the torches go out and Illuminations starts
The 30 seconds before the last stanza of Its a Small World ends:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom