Best 30 seconds at Disney...

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
-The first 30 seconds of BTMRR.
-Bouncing with Tigger on the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
-The drop on POTC.
-The Grim Grinning Ghosts section of HM.
-Just Can't Wait to Be King part of philarmagic.
-When the doors open on Test Track.
-Smell of evergreen trees on soarin.
-Finale of wishes <3
-Finale of Fantasmic!

KCheatle

Hmmm...this is tough! It's less than 30 seconds (I think?), but my favorite "moment" is when you wait for the first drop on ToT.

I also love when we take the boat from WL and those 30 seconds when you first see Cinderella Castle and you slowly make your way to the dock knowing today is going to be a great day because you're going to MK!

I also love all of the moments when you first step onto a ride and get situated. There is no better feeling then stepping on a ride IMO.

I_heart_Tigger

One of my old odd favourites was in the Living Seas movie when they talked about the rain and there was a dramatic pause and then..."the deluge". I don't know why that part entertained me but it always did.

I like the first little drop in POTC and the way that newbies do a little shriek thinking they're on Splash Mountain

Speaking of Splash - I like the anticipation of the slow crawl up to the top with the vultures chatting about your potential demise

I like hearing the shrieks of people on ToT and that few seconds when the door opens at the top and you look out and try to spot the Earful Tower

I like sitting on a bench near the water with a view of HM eating a Mickey Premium Bar (but that's longer than 30 seconds)

and my favourite...I like that first few seconds that I wake up on the first the morning and it takes a second to figure out why my bed feels different and why the room doesn't look the same and then I realize...I'M IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!" :D:D:D

PhotoDave219

I'm looking for that short moment that you loved...or are looking forward to trying!

The best 30 seconds

Mine is the little song at the end of ITTBAB. "We're Pollenators! We're Pollenators!" :D

My sister says hers is going down the hill on Everest and whatever follows that.

What is yours?

It involved an empty monorail car on the Epcot loop. More like seven minutes in heaven

danpam1024

and my favourite...I like that first few seconds that I wake up on the first the morning and it takes a second to figure out why my bed feels different and why the room doesn't look the same and then I realize...I'M IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!" :D:D:D

That part sometimes freaks me out when I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and kick a wall or piece of furniture because I think I am at home :oops:

bdearl41

The drops of TOT and the launch of RNR. Also the when they first turn it to the African radio station when you are riding the Safari ride.

But really its the 30 seconds when you realize you are next to get on the ride for really any ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom