Best 30 seconds at Disney...

mrdisman

The whole drop sequence on Tower of Terror. While it is never the first thing I do (I prefer to see the castle first :D) it ALWAYS gives me chills. I laugh hysterically and feel nothing but pure joy the whole time!
I'm getting chills now just thinking about it! 196 days!!

That's just insane...you actually like the feeling of dropping to your death?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
The first few bites into a Dole pineapple spear from Aloha Isle. I don't know why, but a plain hunk-o-pineapple tastes better there than anywhere on earth other than Hawaii.

Uncle Remus

I love so many of these. :)

Happy to see all the votes for the oranges! That's a big one for me. But whenever I drive past orange groves...I smell nothing. Maybe it's better in California. :)

California oranges are prettier. Even in commercials for Florida oranges they use California oranges for appearance. Florida oranges actually taste better. Both of their orange blossoms are equally fragrant. My mothers people were citrus farmers.

Britt

It has to be either the moment we open the doors to our room...and you breath in that smell. That smell only Florida, hotels, and WDW have.

Or stepping right onto Main Street and that "OH MY GOSH" feeling you get.

OOOOR those moments RIGHT before the drop on Splash

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR that moment I step off the plane at MCO and the humidity hits me and I just know IM HERE. ALMOST TIME. IM HEEEEERE *giddy butterflies*

jw24

Getting on the pirate ship on Peter Pan's Flight and flying out of the nursery into London skies. "Off to Neverland" brings chills every time!

luv

Original Poster
California oranges are prettier. Even in commercials for Florida oranges they use California oranges for appearance. Florida oranges actually taste better. Both of their orange blossoms are equally fragrant. My mothers people were citrus farmers.
First time I drove past an orange grove was after I'd been on Soarin, so when I saw it coming, I rolled all the windows down and kept breathing in and sniffing though my nose.

Practically hyperventilated, trying to smell oranges...but NOTHING.

Such a disappointment, lol. Now that I know they sometimes emit the fragrance, I'll try again! Thanks!

StarWarsGirl

I love so many of these. :)

Happy to see all the votes for the oranges! That's a big one for me. But whenever I drive past orange groves...I smell nothing. Maybe it's better in California. :)
I love Florida oranges. We get the big bags of them in the airport on the way back to B-more. Last time I brought them back and took them for lunch, and my teacher who I eat lunch with (I refuse to eat in the smelly cafeteria, a group of friends and I eat lunch with our Journalism teacher) was so jealous. She could smell it as I was peeling it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom