Beastly Kingdom may come back to Animal Kingdom!

GothMickey

Ghostbuster626 said:
I believe you. There was never a question in my mind that an Indy ride would come to florida in some form. All that was needed was a regime change to one that is willing to invest more money in current parks rather then building China Disneyland or some other futile venture.

Did you not listen when Iger spoke? He stated he is looking for expansion opportunites in other foreign countries, India for example. So, what is this leadership doing that is much different? Nothing... Iger sees growth outside of the U.S. Eisner started the expansion, Iger is continuing it. I do not see why you think expanding outside of the U.S. is futile. They are working on the parks here in the States. But, do not expect any kind of expansion, Iger said so.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
GothMickey said:
Did you not listen when Iger spoke? He stated he is looking for expansion opportunites in other foreign countries, India for example. So, what is this leadership doing that is much different? Nothing... Iger sees growth outside of the U.S. Eisner started the expansion, Iger is continuing it. I do not see why you think expanding outside of the U.S. is futile. They are working on the parks here in the States. But, do not expect any kind of expansion, Iger said so.
He did directly state that there was NOT going to be a 5th gate in WDW but I don't remember him stating that there would be NO expansion at the existing parks. WDW always seems to be in a state of steady growth and I am pretty sure that trend will continue.

GothMickey said:

*yawn*

peter11435

There will be new attractions and expansion at the existing 6 US parks. But don't expect any new parks in the US any time soon.

GothMickey

Master Yoda said:
He did directly state that there was NOT going to be a 5th gate in WDW but I don't remember him stating that there would be NO expansion at the existing parks. WDW always seems to be in a state of steady growth and I am pretty sure that trend will continue.

That is what I meant. I used a poor choice of words. Thanks for straightening that up.

Chape19714

peter11435 said:
There will be new attractions and expansion at the existing 6 US parks. But don't expect any new parks in the US any time soon.
Ya, they still have to fix that Disney's California Adventure before much else is done.

BACK ON TOPIC

Beastly Kingdom seems a bit dead now. If WDI were to bring anything back from the drawing boards, it would be something we probally know little about.

CaptainMichael

BuzzedLightyear said:
But Indy also handles a capacity that is much greater and would give people at MGm more to do. I think it's the weakest fo the four parks personally.
The Disney Studios is hardly the "weakest" of the parks, but it is undoubtedly the most dated. While Magic Kingdom and Epcot continue to receive updates and refurbs, Disney Studios further stagnates. LMA was not the answer imo.

STR8FAN2005 said:
The Disney Studios is hardly the "weakest" of the parks, but it is undoubtedly the most dated. While Magic Kingdom and Epcot continue to receive updates and refurbs, Disney Studios further stagnates. LMA was not the answer imo.

I dont even understand why LMA keeps being thrown around like its a major attraction. Its more of a bonus like..while your at MGM enjoy the stunt show. Its not something you actually go to the parks for.

CaptainMichael

Ghostbuster626 said:
I dont even understand why LMA keeps being thrown around like its a major attraction. Its more of a bonus like..while your at MGM enjoy the stunt show. Its not something you actually go to the parks for.
Well, it is the first addition to the Disney Studios since RnRC in 1998. Disney needs something to market for that park, so they choose to use LMA. If you keep using ToT, people will begin to realise, "hey, that opened 12 years ago. I guess there really isn't anything new there to see. Off to Everest instead!"

Pongo

Ghostbuster626 said:

I hardly consider LMA a "bonus". They tore down the most beloved section of the backstage tour AND built a very large and expensive set for it.

If that's a "bonus", I'd like to see what you qualify as an "attraction".

And I still see that you're passing opinion off as fact.

MickeyTigg

Pongo said:
I hardly consider LMA a "bonus". They tore down the most beloved section of the backstage tour AND built a very large and expensive set for it.

If that's a "bonus", I'd like to see what you qualify as an "attraction".

Well....it's sure not a bonus to me...and it's not drawing me to the park. I'm not even sure we'll see the show when we go in June. LMA doesn't excite me at all.

Shaman

TLandGuy said:
Yea its true they need to start focusing on the parks they have. WDW is starting to run into the ground.

If you don't mind, can you please explain your reasoning behind that statement? Thanks.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom