Beastly Kingdom Approved?

james4023464

Are they cutting the Reign Of Fire Coaster because of IOA's Dueling Dragons.

And on another note, for Austrailia I was thinking of a Rollercoaster, here we go, it will be a bobsled coaster built in to a sand dune, and it is called Dune Sledder. The dune will be in the outback section of the country. Austailia can be split into 3 sections Outback, Forests, and Beach. anybody want to add on that.

Fossil

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
But they have made plans for a "Westcot" for California, although it never got very far, I guess. If a park is very successful in one location, that would probably give it enough to have a copy of it made somewhere else. (I hope they do this for DisneySea, and make one in the US!)

I hope the fifth park in WDW world is another DisneySea

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Instead of all this new park nonsense just fix the current rides that are Pete Tong or replace the axed ones. And please no more Character greets. Unless its a greeting on a ride.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by happy snapper
And please no more Character greets. Unless its a greeting on a ride.

or if they are in an area with nothing else, that doesn't replace an attraction (come on now.. I don't need to be losing my job just yet)

space42

Are they cutting the Reign Of Fire Coaster because of IOA's Dueling Dragons.

No. What the heck does Dueling Dragons have to do with Dragons anyway (besides the name)? Other than the cool castle line and dragons painted on the coaster cars, this ride really has no "theming".

Disney's original plans for the coaster in BK made use of the largest Animatronic (a dragon) every built.

If this project is EVER green lighted, I dont think that Dueling Dragons will affect Disney's plans for BK at all

JLW11Hi

"I think it would be cool to have that, but I dont think it will ever happen!"

Don't count your eggs before they hatch..er..something like that.
Never say never!

Michael72688

Don't count your eggs before they hatch..er..something like that.
Never say never!

Fine then, I dont think it will ever happen:(

Luau Cove

Originally posted by space42

No. What the heck does Dueling Dragons have to do with Dragons anyway (besides the name)? Other than the cool castle line and dragons painted on the coaster cars, this ride really has no "theming".

What do you expect of a roller coaster that goes as such high speed outdoors? Animatronics? It's obvious that those kind of roller coasters don't have such a fine development as fantasyland's rides, but to me Dueling Dragons has a fine story behind the attraction, which gives sense to why the two roller coasters seem to crash with each other. Plus, the scenario, pre show and line is really well done.

-->LUAU

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Luau Cove

What do you expect of a roller coaster that goes as such high speed outdoors? Animatronics? It's obvious that those kind of roller coasters don't have such a fine development as fantasyland's rides, but to me Dueling Dragons has a fine story behind the attraction, which gives sense to why the two roller coasters seem to crash with each other. Plus, the scenario, pre show and line is really well done.

-->LUAU

Preshow??? This coaster has a preshow???
I will agree with you though...it has one of the best queue's of any attraction ANYWHERE! (I like the "It's Tough To Be A Bug" queue too)

pheneix

>>>Preshow??? This coaster has a preshow???<<<

Yep. Check out the stained glass "windows" as soon as you enter the queue. They morph into the different shapes as the voice of Merlin tells you the story in the background.

james4023464

Originally posted by pheneix
>>>Preshow??? This coaster has a preshow???<<<

Yep. Check out the stained glass "windows" as soon as you enter the queue. They morph into the different shapes as the voice of Merlin tells you the story in the background.

Sounds awsome

Luau Cove

Yes, they built a whole recreation of a castle with wonderful details. In every room or passage there are dozens of details like the frozen knight in the roof, the messages given by the skulls and more. A must.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom