Beastly Kingdom Approved?

Drebel

Original Poster
Recently I stumbled on this bit of info:

Beastly Kingdom & monorail expansion given the go ahead!
We have obtained information from a very reliable source that Disney Executives have recently given approval for a new land at Animal Kingdom which will include an E-ticket attraction. No date was provided for this expansion however. The Monorail system is also set for a huge expansion as early as 2007 on a dual beam system to all four parks, which will eliminate the need to transfer at the Ticket and Transportation Center.

any one else heard of this?

If so :sohappy:

Any further information on if this rumor is true or false would be appreciated.

If this has been posted sorry.

-Drebel

WDWFREAK53

So...Beastly Kingdom has definitely been green-lighted??? Is the opening date really 2007??? or is that the construction starting date??? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S BEFORE 2007!!!

WDWFanatic

Well that sounds like the usual opening date but while i was there last month no castmembers new anything about it. They are just now opening up some of the hotels that were closed down after 9-11. Pop century is now being finished up finally. Are they really considering putting all this money into these new areas and attractions? I'm going to need hard evidence first.

Luau Cove

I'm against naming "kingdom" a land inside a park which already has the extension in its title (Animal KINGDOM). Disney uses the title to describr a whole park, as in Magic KINGDOM and obviously the former. So I think people will get confused when told something called Beastly Kingdom opens...

-->LUAU

WDWFanatic

Well if you think of it the name that way then it shouldnt be beastly either if they are putting all sorts of fantasy animals in there Like unicorns. Maybe something like Mystical island?

Hey how bout Fantasyland! LOL:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Well if you think of it the name that way then it shouldnt be beastly either if they are putting all sorts of fantasy animals in there Like unicorns. Maybe something like Mystical island?

Hey how bout Fantasyland! LOL:lol:

Mystic Isle is a good name!!! I wasn't crazy about Beastly Kingdom as a name either...

Fantasy Island??? DEE DRAGON DEE PLANE DEE DRAGON :)

pheneix

>>>Beastly Kingdom & monorail expansion given the go ahead!<<<

Yeah, sure...

When I asked a few managers at AK about this a few weeks ago, they burst into laughter. :(

NowInc

Id say 2007 is a bit pessimistic...it will not take them 5 years to build a new land...it doesnt even take them that long to make an entire park....

as for it getting the green light..hehe..yep..but officially (meaning it hasnt been announced yet)..nope ;)

WDWFREAK53

Do you know something we don't NowInc.???

I take everything you say as SOLID information...so don't do this to me :) You're getting me all excited now :)

WDW Imagineer

This was posted on Intercot by the the guy that runs it, John i think, I got so excite when I saw this, but then again I dont trust a lot of the things I read on Intercot.

I really hope at least one of the 2 rumors come true, ill be happy with that

james4023464

Beastly Kingdom :sohappy: :sohappy:
I can't wait.
I also think that the name should be changed. And they need a B&M flyer themed about Dragons.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW Imagineer
This was posted on Intercot by the the guy that runs it, John i think, I got so excite when I saw this, but then again I dont trust a lot of the things I read on Intercot.

I really hope at least one of the 2 rumors come true, ill be happy with that

hmm... I read Intercot and they don't seem to be as much a haven for false rumors as Screamscape or other sites. Pretty much anything on there is reliable in my experience

mkt

Premium Member
oh yeah.. and my sources in WDI (well the one I was able to get hold of) didn't confirm or deny anything, but he told me to expect 2 of the major rumors that have been floating around to come true rather soon (what 2 are bigger than the monorail and BK).

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by pheneix
When I asked a few managers at AK about this a few weeks ago, they burst into laughter.

cheer up.. most managers at WDW have their heads so far up their , that they have no clue whats going on until it's been built..

NowInc

Originally posted by mktiggerman
(what 2 are bigger than the monorail and BK).

Fire mountain, Florida Adventure, Swiss Pavillion, COP closure, Space Mountain Re-do..and a few others ;)

hehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom