Be Our Guest Reservations

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
****UPDATE ON THE BYG CC FIASCO OF 2012****

As you can imagine several of the agents at KK have been on the phone making reservations since 7:00 AM. Thanks to Tammy @Disneyfalcon it looks like we have some decent news. They have figured out how to add the credit card information to an existing reservation. If the CM you speak to can't do it (the knowledge is slowly trickling down through the ranks) ask to speak to the billing department and they will assist you. You will get a different conformation number but your reservation date and time will stay the same.

More information will come as it is received.

sydneymorganmom

I have to say I'm a little disappointed that with the extreme volume that WDW handles, they haven't worked out a good enough system for their calls and websites. I always have trouble on their store and disneyworld.com sites and days like today should be a little more thought out in my opinion. They should have broken up the reservations, for example, booking today for 11/19 - whenever instead of 11/19 through 180 days. Way too many people calling!! Although the CMs are great, I have found many of them don't have a clue. If you call back and get someone else, you generally will receive a different answer.

ChrisNJ

this site was helpful to me so posting my info:

CM said no dining is available for 11/29 or 11/30 due to the holiday party - so don't try for those dates.
No availability for 12/1 due to all times filled already.
Also informed by CM that people are calling in and making multiple reservations and that is what is taking times away from others. She also said that travel agents are calling in and making 30+ reservations in one call.

I didn't get a reservation and am ok with that. I tried for 2.5 hours but did get through to speak to someone. Hope all that got seats enjoy - and if you have multiple reservations booked, let the times you don't use get back into the system. Remember there are so many kids out there who would love to experience this restaurant. Good luck all.

wilkeliza

I was expecting the first week of December to be pretty "dead" down there....I guess not

This is just one restaurant. I would imagine a lot of people will be booked for here and then you could call say Tonys and they have lots of openings. It will also be locals and CMs as well.

nolatron

Just got off the phone with a rep. She was able to add my CC info to reservation I already booked using the automated system and gave me a new confirmation. Took less than 5 minutes.

boojovi

Any know what days are full? Been call for 2hr now but if the day I want is booked whats the point. I am looking for either 10 or the 14 of Dec

JOSHG

This is just one restaurant. I would imagine a lot of people will be booked for here and then you could call say Tonys and they have lots of openings. It will also be locals and CMs as well.
Oh, I already have a reservation at Ohana for that night. I was just hoping to switch it to Be Our Guest, but Ohana is a fine consolation dinner...lol

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Any know what days are full? Been call for 2hr now but if the day I want is booked whats the point. I am looking for either 10 or the 14 of Dec
I believe that those days might be booked. We're there that week and my wife was only able to get the 15th. Of course, it also might vary based on party size as well. We have 4 adults and 2 children. I don't know if the number of people in your party matters or not. If I were you, I'd keep calling though, you never know if someone cancels their reservations the call right before you and one opens up to you.

RSoxNo1

****UPDATE ON THE BYG CC FIASCO OF 2012****

As you can imagine several of the agents at KK have been on the phone making reservations since 7:00 AM. Thanks to Tammy @Disneyfalcon it looks like we have some decent news. They have figured out how to add the credit card information to an existing reservation. If the CM you speak to can't do it (the knowledge is slowly trickling down through the ranks) ask to speak to the billing department and they will assist you. You will get a different conformation number but your reservation date and time will stay the same.

More information will come as it is received.
Good to know. My agent (sorry, not through Kingdom Konsultants), had them charge my card a penny and that also worked.

dreamfinder

Called DVC, they conferenced in a manager from somewhere, who was able to add a CC to my reservation I made on the automated system this AM. I did get a new confirmation number however.

The DVC agent was reading from notes, and was familiar with the issue. I said I wasn't asked for a CC on a BoG ressie, she said "You used the automated system?" I said yup, and she muttered something about "Ok, so in this case, lets see, now I need to conference in so and so......" And it worked. Maybe 5-7 minutes on the phone this time vs spending way to much time hitting redial earlier this AM.

AmongMadPeople

I was expecting the first week of December to be pretty "dead" down there....I guess not

I wouldn't correlate crowds and Be Our Guest reservation demand too much. In my experience, some of the busiest times can have better restaurant availability, and slower times have less availability. Just different types of travelers go at different times.

What were you aiming for?

An hour ago November 26 and 27 had no availability for parties of 6. I think late November/early December is well on it's way to having nothing available, if that's not the case already.

Scuttle

I finally got through and added my credit card. I also was able to book a reservation for me and my CP friends as well.

I finally got through as well and put my CC down. The agent I spoke to was pretty clueless about any questions I had, but regardless I am in for November 19th!!!

DisneyGirl3820

OK, on hold for almost an hour and they finally tranferred me to a man that rebooked my reservation with a different confirmation #. Whew. So exhausted. Wish Disney worked out the kinks before today with the automated system. We shouldn't be penalized for the error. There was no choice to add the CC# with Automated Reservations. Learned my lesson to talk to a real person next time. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom