Be Our Guest is impossible to get

WDWFan_Boston

Yeah, I'm thinking about bringing a radio and blasting Ric Flair's theme music as I strut past the suckers that are waiting in line! Whoooooooooooooo!

Of course, everyone knows how much Ric Flair likes Disney World, right? ;)

qihufl.jpg

DisneyMomD

I am trying to get a FP for lunch, but can't find my magic reservation number anywhere (the one without the letters), nor can I get a CM to give it to me. Sigh...

s&k'smom

Last October because we couldn't get dinner we lined up at 10:30am for the 11 opening and were able to get in. By the time BOG opened the line was very long. We enjoyed it and the kids thought it was pretty cool.

Don't worry. It isn't that great. We were very underwhelmed by the theming on our recent trip. The food is good. But the effects in there are pretty fake looking. The rose effect looked like it needed dusted off or something. It was very obvious it was a projection.

Paul G.

180 days plus 8 this morning. Up and on the website before 6. And no tables for all 8 days? I'm sorry but that just seems fishy and pretty disappointing. Anyone else have any luck?
When I booked 180 days out I was able to get it twice for dinner at my requested time. When I book dining I get on as soon as it's open and I book towards the end of my stay for the really tough gets. I have done this for years and have always had success. Keep trying you might get lucky.

belledream

I got mine for September. Keep trying, and also call. I tried to get into Le Cellier a few years back and never saw anything on the website, but when I called to update other reservations, they did a quick check on it for me, and it had an opening!

horizons82

If one has the Internet access and the time to do so, I always recommend to just keep checking on-line for an open reservation as much as possible.

I work at home once in a while and some days I like to have the WDW site up and I'll keep refreshing over and over again--possibly 100 times a day and I'll see reservations for even hard-to-get places like BOG and Le Cellier open up and then be gone several times over the course of a day. My advice is just to check as much as you can (or as much as the time is worth it for you to do so) and hopefully something will open up.

It's even possible that the day before your visit a reservation may open up as those who have been holding onto one to see what their plans will be MUST cancel one day prior to avoid a fee.

Good luck to anyone with getting those hard-to-come-by ADRs! :)

BigTxEars

Checked for the last time today for our trip in 13 days, no luck, I am going to accept that we will not get them this trip. I don't want to stress over it any longer, plus it just gives us something new to look forward to next trip :)

Tinkerbella16

Called Friday morning on our 180 day mark and even went online at 6am and BOG was booked all the through Nov 20th!!! I was surprised that NOTHING was available at 180 days. We had a back up plan so it isn't a big deal. We will go for lunch while we are there. I really just want to go for the atmosphere.

horizons82

As I was saying in my earlier post, I'm at home working this AM and I'm looking at open reservations...

As of 7:48am, a dinner reservation for BOG has opened up for tomorrow, 5/20. I must have refreshed the reservations page 10 times between 7am and 7:45 and there was nothing available, and now one is suddenly open...sometimes looking the day before can pay off.

However, I bet this open reservation will be gone in the next 2 refreshes...haha!

horizons82

Update...as of 7:51am, it's gone! ;)

But my point is that reservations for even the hardest-to-get places can (and do) open up even the day before you go. It doesn't hurt to try...you might get lucky and snag one!

horizons82

Another update...as of 8:07am, yet ANOTHER reservation (for a different time) has opened up at BOG for dinner for tomorrow, 5/20.

horizons82

Wow...that 8:07 BOG ressie was open for about 15 minutes before it was gone.

This is the last I'll mention reservations coming and going even the day before, but just wanted to show how much it goes on. It's interesting to watch how many do actually open up even a day before.

horizons82

To top it off, there is now a reservation open for Cinderella's Royal Table open for tomorrow (as of 8:42 am). Again, this was something that wasn't showing available all morning until out of the blue it showed up during a refresh.

And yes, I am still getting my work done (and getting paid) while doing this :)

weatherdude

I keep the page open on my computer and will refresh the page throughout the day to look for a cancellation. So far, no luck but I'm still about 170 days out. ;)

71dsp

We were able to snag an ADR last October. Hoping we can do the same for our December trip here in a couple of weeks! Good luck!

EnchantedRose

Keep trying!! Check every morning! When I booked my trip 2 weeks ago I was under the 180 days...so I didn't think I would be be able to get of BOG...I was able to get everything else I wanted except BOG! I kept searching every morning...and I was able to find one! Good luck!!!

slappy magoo

I second the keep trying. When I was booking reservations, I could only get an awkward dinner reservation of 8:20. I never would believe my 2 year old would make it that late for dinner and still be in a good mood but I took it. Each day for about a week I'd see if anything opened up, for any day on our trip, and eventually found a 6pm reservation.

sweetpee_1993

Keep trying. Never give up. Like I've said about other hard-to-get bookings elsewhere, if you stop trying you've reduced your chances to zero. As long as you try there's always a chance which is better than no chance at all. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom