Be Our Guest is impossible to get

Last summer, I got it the day before we were leaving. When the date of your trip approaches, try and call-up every day. I usually get one due to cancellations.

PrincessMia

I had the same experience. Up and on at 6am exactly. Tried BOG first thing, and nothing available at all. I have no clue how I managed to get a table last year midway through our October trip. No clue. It didn't happen this year, that's for sure.

DManRightHere

If you dined in the Rose Gallery, then yes, only half of the room would have been filled. They can only seat up to 50% of the Rose Gallery due to the amount of food volume the kitchen can handle at dinner. They had to open the 3rd room due to the overwhelming demand and to help speed up some of the seating, even though the kitchen was not designed to handle that capacity of people.

As far as tiered seating goes, there is none at BOG. A table opens, it gets filled. If a reservation isn't there to fill it immediately, the first walk up at the podium for that size gets it if they are running on time with reservations. If they are behind, then the next res who has checked in gets the table. BOG runs at its table capacity all night, no table will be open for more than about 15-20 mins max waiting for a reservation.

Wow, thanks for the info.

That just raises two questions for me.

1. What of all these people that say the rooms are ALWAYS full? Maybe they just didn't look in the overflow room?

2. Is that not a major design flaw?

I don't know much about food industry. I figure lunch their pumping out the same foods non stop and dinner should be a bit more made to order.

I don't understand how they get more food out for lunch and less for dinner...and can't run full dining capacity.

awheartsdw

Last summer, I got it the day before we were leaving. When the date of your trip approaches, try and call-up every day. I usually get one due to cancellations.
Thank you, 51 more days to go, I'll keep my fingers crossed. We've eaten at BOG before for lunch, but waited well more than an hour to order and get a seat.

Thank you, 51 more days to go, I'll keep my fingers crossed. We've eaten at BOG before for lunch, but waited well more than an hour to order and get a seat.
I have had no luck for reservations for my upcoming trip, either. But I remember the week before we were supposed to head down last summer, there was a huge amount of openings randomly. I would keep trying, but don't tire yourself out, especially with all the days that you have before your trip. I'll definitely let you know how my attempts go! Try every day for every time, regardless of other reservations because you can most likely reschedule those. I hope it works out for you! :) It's a great experience, especially for a BatB lover like myself!

loriloughs

Been trying and trying to get BOG for September with no luck. We are going to try to get lunch when I am able to schedule my fastpasses.

wendysue

180 days plus 8 this morning. Up and on the website before 6. And no tables for all 8 days? I'm sorry but that just seems fishy and pretty disappointing. Anyone else have any luck?

Too much trouble! We'll just walk to the McDonalds near All Star Sports...:D

Mr Anderson

I was super worried due to posts such as this one, but lo and behold, this is now two trips in a row where I've had no trouble booking a BoG ADR.

I do want to point out that I always research and plan our trips on weeks where the crowd calendars predict the crowds will be super low, so there is that. Good luck, everyone!

Most of the problems come from the endless lists of people double and triple booking and so keep on checking back because they do open up at the oddest times due to this fact, and also it seems they have been cancelling multiple reservations by people who double and triple book for this reason too. so do not give up they will become available...be persistent.

Jabbas

I've had to switch my reservations 3 times due to work but I haven't had any trouble. And all three times have been Saturday nights and all within the next few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom