Be back soon....

mightyduck

Original Poster
Not that anyone will notice my absence, but I leave in the morning and I'll be back Sunday night.... and then I leave on Wednesday and I'll be back Monday.... So I'm here and there and here and someplace else and back. Eight flights in the next ten days.... Here's hoping there's no more terrorists attacks in the next two weeks....

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck
Not that anyone will notice my absence, but I leave in the morning and I'll be back Sunday night.... and then I leave on Wednesday and I'll be back Monday.... So I'm here and there and here and someplace else and back. Eight flights in the next ten days.... Here's hoping there's no more terrorists attacks in the next two weeks....

Now you give me something more to worry about!:(

By the way which airport should I pick you at?

And you know i'll miss you!:)

DisJosh

How could we not notice your absence?!

Be safe and have fun!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Re: Re: Be back soon....

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Now you give me something more to worry about!:(

By the way which airport should I pick you at?

And you know i'll miss you!:)

LOL... Awww, thanks, guys...

Don't worry. I'll be fine.

Which airport? Jeez... which day? LOL... I'll be in Kentucky tomorrow afternoon and Sunday night.... but nowhere near Paducah. ;)

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Re: Be back soon....

LOL... Awww, thanks, guys...

Don't worry. I'll be fine.

Which airport? Jeez... which day? LOL... I'll be in Kentucky tomorrow afternoon and Sunday night.... but nowhere near Paducah. ;)

Where in Ky are you gonna be?

mightyduck

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Be back soon....

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Where in Ky are you gonna be?

Jay, I just checked--my flights were changed. Now I'll be in Ohio tomorrow afternoon and Sunday... Hello, Cleveland! ;) It was originally a Cincinnati connection.

Tramp

You dumb quacker....
I'll MISS ya! :animwink:

Godspeed hon.....return to us safely.:)

*Kiss*

Ariel

You know that I'm going to miss you! Have some fun, get some rest and enjoy yourself!! Stay safe and we'll chat when you get back ;)

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel
You know that I'm going to miss you! Have some fun, get some rest and enjoy yourself!! Stay safe and we'll chat when you get back ;)

I'll look after you, don't worry :) :animwink:

dopey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Be back soon....

Jay, I just checked--my flights were changed. Now I'll be in Ohio tomorrow afternoon and Sunday... Hello, Cleveland! ;) It was originally a Cincinnati connection.

some people will do anything to avoid jay -- even go to cleveland! :animwink:

all that travel, duckie. sounds like you're winging it. you'll probably end up with a hefty bill. but don't let nothin' bother you. let it all just roll off, like water off...well, you know the rest.

have fun!

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Be back soon....

Originally posted by dopey

some people will do anything to avoid jay -- even go to cleveland! :animwink:

all that travel, duckie. sounds like you're winging it. you'll probably end up with a hefty bill. but don't let nothin' bother you. let it all just roll off, like water off...well, you know the rest.

have fun!

She needs a break...she's been feeling pretty down lately! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom