Be back soon....

dopey

ya beat me to that one, marcia.

y'know, now that i think about mightyduck going to cleveland, i realized that this is the plot from the george lucas flop, "howard the duck."

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by dopey
ya beat me to that one, marcia.

y'know, now that i think about mightyduck going to cleveland, i realized that this is the plot from the george lucas flop, "howard the duck."

Dopey, you still beat me 3-2....I'm not counting that Howard the Duck remark!;)

dopey

oh, golly, gee whiz, did we forget that the whole purpose of this board was to entertain disneyowner2?

39 lashes with a wet noodle for everyone for failing in our mission when, after all, disneyowner2 is always sooooooo engaging. sigh. i guess we can only dream of being as witty and smart as dizzydoofus2, i mean, disneyowner2.

The Mom

Premium Member
I think I'll let this little one ride for now...I'm too tired!!! (and I don't think there'll be any sport in it...;) )

Tramp

Originally posted by marciahahn

C'mon Tramp...that's a little harsh...I usually give them 4-5 posts before I get the whip out!! ;)

LOL....in the case of DISNEYOWNER2, you might want to get the cane out too cuz this guy is looking for trouble :animwink:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Hey, all... I'm in Minneapolis, no problems with my flights to or from Cleveland.... I was only there an hour, I think.... What's with the big lake? ;) Anyway, I'm here at the UMinn library. I'm safe... 2 flights down, six to go... Looking forward to getting back to the east coast. They do strange things with tv timetables here.... And they don't think it's noon yet, when clearly, it's almost one... ;)

The weather is nice enough, about 60, a little windy.... Trees are bare (they are still turning color at home).

Hope everyone here is well.

And Disneyowner2, stuff it.

Maria

Glad to hear you are doing good Mighty! Thanks for stopping by!
:)

...and yeah... any interesting guys there? ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
LOL... not that I've seen, ladies... I'll check the mall next. ;)

There was a charming gentleman who stopped me at the bus stop last night.... :rolleyes: Yikes.

Hope you ladies are keeping the guys in line here!

Ariel

Originally posted by mightyduck
LOL... not that I've seen, ladies... I'll check the mall next. ;)

There was a charming gentleman who stopped me at the bus stop last night.... :rolleyes: Yikes.

Hope you ladies are keeping the guys in line here!

If you find anything fun at the mall, let us know! :)

We're trying our best to keep people in line, but you know the guys around here...nothing but trouble makers :rolleyes:

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

Wanna cause some trouble with me?

here i are. do you want the pre-party trouble, mid-party trouble or post-party trouble? the only difference among these is my level of sobriety.

Ariel

Originally posted by dopey

here i are. do you want the pre-party trouble, mid-party trouble or post-party trouble? the only difference among these is my level of sobriety.

it all depends. i'm already at mid-party. so, you can either join me there or go on ahead to post party. i promise not to take advantage of you. unless that's what you want. i aim to please.

;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Good work, Ariel, you have him jumping through hoops for you. That's what I like to see. ;)

Dopey, do what she says. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom