Bbbbrrrrr!!!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Here on top of a mountain in NC's "Great Smoky Mountains" it's snowing... and STICKING! Hey, maybe classes will be cancelled tomorrow. Cross your fingers everyone! My Christmas/New Years trip to WDW is looking better and better! It's cooooold here.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Maria
It´s getting cold here now. There is a cold front from the north and the wind is strong and very chilly. The thermometer marks 75 inside the house which is nice (A/C temp.) but the wind is a lot cooler for sure! bbbbrrr!
Makes me happy though... I have a collection of sweaters and boots to wear! hehe... ;)

Boots? For what? Not like it's gonna start snowing in Mexico anytime soon :)

Maria

Originally posted by Fievel
Boots? For what? Not like it's gonna start snowing in Mexico anytime soon :)

Hhmmm.... boots are not only to play in the snow or get into poodles of water... they also look good! :lol: They look sexy :D

You didn´t think of that, did you? :animwink:

wee-haggis

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Hhmmm.... boots are not only to play in the snow or get into poodles of water... they also look good! :lol: They look sexy :D

You didn´t think of that, did you? :animwink:

Yeah....maybe leather stilletto boots....but not big old hiking boots!:lol:

I was in Animal Kingdom for most of the day on Saturday. It was just awsome! We just put on our Mickey rain ponchos and went. There were hardly any people there, we walked on everything without waiting AT ALL! Then we went to MGM, there were a few more people but hardly any. We went on RRC 5 times without waiting. The weather was not bad, just some rain, I would do it again any time just to be able to walk on every ride with no wait.

sillyspook13

Yesterday I got a call from work asking if I wanted to take the day off work. Needing the money, I bundled up in my rain gear and headed for work.

When I arrived at Animal Kingdom, there were more cars in the cast parking lot than in the guest parking lot. Things looked very bad. It was the first time I've walked into work without dodging tourists! "see now" was posted for every attraction on the tip board.

Things brightened up when I walked into Pizzafari. We had characters! Lilo, Stitch, and Terk were in the restaurant entertaining the few guests that had braved the weather. I was working condiment bar (same as every day), so I got to join in the fun sometimes! We had Terk pretending to be a statue, Lilo giving hula lessons, and Stitch trying to help the bussers by rearranging the chairs (his badness level was moderately high).

Overall, the day was hideously quiet, but not too bad.

FLcastmember

We went on RRC 5 times without waiting. The weather was not bad, just some rain, I would do it again any time just to be able to walk on every ride with no wait

rain or no rain...welcome to the offseason....like that everyday...except weekends and holidays

jcmayid

Originally posted by Samwayla
Grizz,
I saw Tigger and Pinochio and Giapetto(isn't that Pinochio's dad or is that the cat?) and I don't know what all other charecters I saw but it was just so good to see that Disney did something like this.

Actually, Giapetto is Pinocchio's dad, the fish's name is Cleo, and the cat is Figaro.;)

Maria

We write Gepetto in Spanish, not sure of the English spelling, Pinocho, Cleo (read Claeo) and Fígaro. :) :animwink:

I have a picture with both Gepetto and Pinoccio while I was in costume too! :D

WDWSwashbuckler

ha ha this is always so funny to watch. I live in Minnesota and it's like about 20 degrees outside right now, i think it'll be snowing soon. But, that's alright I like the snow

Badger Brent

I just got back this afternoon from a 4 day last minute trip to the world. It was as cold as I have been since going down. Sat. was bad witht the rain but sunday was overcast and WINDY!! Monday was fine but cool. When I left this morning it was looking to be a great day. Oh well, at least I was there for a liitle while.

SirNim

Let's see... Can anyone guess where I am?

It's 40 degrees out,
Today's high was 43 degrees, and today's low was 31 degrees
Humidity is 89%
Monthly rain is 6.23 inches, and tomorrow's sunrise is at 6:38am.

I am in an abyss of cold and brisk (but not Lipton iced tea) air, gently flowing to create headaches. And I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom