News 'Awesome Planet' coming to The Land pavilion

Tavernacle12

So long as the green house portions of LwtL stay I can live with the rest being altered. I adore that ride but some parts (especially the random barn theater in the middle) do need a refresh.

I'm excited for this new movie, though. I wish it was put in earlier so I could have seen it before the 50th. Hopefully they're well aware of us hence the Impressions comment. I doubt that'll have any impact on the IllumiNations replacement, but if that awareness is throughout management (possibly stirred by the IllumiNation replacement's reaction and that of Guardians) theoretically a few more things may be saved that would otherwise be lost (like LwtL, for instance).

The Empress Lilly

Yes it is still such a relevant attraction! I rode with with two 7 years old this past week and they were entranced the entire time. It just disproves what many on here claim, that kids don't want to learn while on vacation.
Smart kids want to learn. It tickles their brain, enthralls their mind, thrills their spirit. Therefore EPCOT Center was the greatest kid heaven ever.

How did you come by two seven year olds btw? Nephews and nieces? Or did you like go all Michael Jackson on a playground and promised them a trip to Neverland?

ToTBellHop

Smart kids want to learn. It tickles their brain, enthralls their mind, thrills their spirit. Therefore EPCOT Center was the greatest kid heaven ever.

How did you come by two seven year olds btw? Nephews and nieces? Or did you like go all Michael Jackson on a playground and promised them a trip to Neverland?
For me, every time I go on SSE I follow directions and take any small children by the hand.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Um.... okay.
Epcot enthralled me when I first went at age 10. I liked it more than MK (the only other park at the time), even though I loved MK.

My 8 year old lists SSE as among his favorite rides in WDW. And Epcot is his favorite park.

So yes, Epcot can be an amazing experience for kids.

ToTBellHop

Epcot enthralled me when I first went at age 10. I liked it more than MK (the only other park at the time), even though I loved MK.

My 8 year old lists SSE as among his favorite rides in WDW. And Epcot is his favorite park.

My 6-year olds were ALL IN for SSE this last trip. They thought it was so cool to SEE history. Meanwhile, this marked the trip where they no longer asked to ride Frozen Ever After...

rreading

I agree completely with this...the disconnect with this forum is that a part of SSE that he likes the best is the little game that they have during the descent 😕

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Um... okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom