Awesome HM Ghost Host Narration Shirt

Testtrack321

Original Poster
From BB.net

work.5983258.1.fig,eggplant,mens,fbfbfb.i-am-your-host-your-ghost-host-white-v3.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/actualchad/t-shirts/5983258-1-i-am-your-host-your-ghost-host-white

rkelly42

I like the shirt, just wish the graphic was on the back. I am never a big fan of big graphics on the front of t-shirts. That is just my opinion though and I still really like the concept of the shirt.

Mad Stitch

It’s cool. What is the purpose of this site? Is it like CafePress.com? I get the impression Disney is not collecting royalties on something that is probably copyrighted material.

dreamfinder

There was also a variant that had the hat box ghost worked into the words. I.E. some words were darker, so from a distance it looked like the hat box ghost.

I agree though, if you want it, buy it now! I dunno if this will last once Disney Legal gets their hands on it.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I like the shirt, just wish the graphic was on the back. I am never a big fan of big graphics on the front of t-shirts. That is just my opinion though and I still really like the concept of the shirt.

Once you click buy you can select if you want it on the front or the back.

"Thats what she said"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom