Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

J4546

when I see this, i think about how much farther out is consumer level augmented reality glasses you wear that look like regular glasses that allow you to be immersed in an augmented environment all around you.

Imagine having those glasses, displaying a menu that allows you to choose your powerup for use in the spiderman ride, and when you choose one you hold out your hand it digitally transforms it into spidermans, or ironmans, etc right in front of your eyes.....completely cutting out the plastic wrist toy stuff all together. Thats not really too much farther ahead, maybe like 5-7 years I think.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Oh, and you have to shout the command really loud. As loud as you can!!!
tenor.gif

Giss Neric

Disney could respond with a retort about wands being DLC for the Potter Land.

This is a dangerous game Uni is playing. It's fun for a sly comment a few times a year, not in weeks. Being openly ridiculing is a bad look and invites harsher responses if not from Disney, then from Disney fans, and then you get into fan-wars.
I agree. I admit I love Universal's social media team. They keep people engaged with their witty and sometimes shady tweets. It makes them look like the "cool kid."

Californian Elitist

Disney could respond with a retort about wands being DLC for the Potter Land.

This is a dangerous game Uni is playing. It's fun for a sly comment a few times a year, not in weeks. Being openly ridiculing is a bad look and invites harsher responses if not from Disney, then from Disney fans, and then you get into fan-wars.
I don’t think it’s that serious. I’m a Disney and Universal fan and these these tweets make me want to visit Universal. Universal already has its audience. The Disney-only fans aren’t going to visit Universal anyway, whether they tweet or not. Universal’s fans will continue to visit the park(s) and don’t care about these shady tweets.

Regarding the interactive toy, I’d feel obligated to buy one for each of my kids. Good thing I don’t have any.

mickEblu

Has anyone pointed out just how uncomfortable/ annoying it is to make the Spider-Man hand gesture? Like do I really have to pull back my middle finger and ring finger to shoot a web or will the tech shoot as long as I’m moving my hand/ arms around?

fctiger

A small bit of news but it looks like the quinjet is more than just a static prop and will actually light up and make jet sounds. It's literally just the first minute of the video and the rest is about DL updates. But a nice touch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom