Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

"What better way to gear up for this epic adventure and embrace your inner Super Hero than with a first look at all-new merchandise coming to Avengers Campus? And better yet, some of these new products will be coming first to Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop featuring Avengers Campus, Disney+ and Super Hero products on May 29 before arriving at WEB Suppliers and the Avengers Campus Supply Pod inside Avengers Campus on June 4.

atacmg394794691311.gif

Now there is one SUPER thing we haven’t shared yet… While everyone will be able to sling webs on the attraction, for the first time ever on a Disney Parks attraction, you’ll be able to customize your experience aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure with WEB Tech accessories. Yes, you read that correctly; when you gear up, you’ll be able to find your OWN powers and get a different experience aboard the attraction!

atacmg394794691312a.jpg
atacmg394794691312b.jpg

As a refresher, on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, you’ll don 3D glasses on a test-drive of the aspiring inventor’s latest invention, the WEB Slinger vehicle, and discover your web-slinging super powers. Through specially designed, innovative technology that recognizes body movements and gestures, you’ll reach out your hands and sling webs from your wrists, just like Spider-Man!

First, you power up with a WEB Power Band. This base band features an attraction mode that unlocks multi-fire webs aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to personalize the game play for a cool, new experience on the attraction.

atacmg394794691313a-683x1024.jpg
atacmg394794691313b-683x1024.jpg

atacmg394794691313c-683x1024.jpg
atacmg394794691313d-683x1024.jpg

Then, you can find your own powers and add on WEB Tech inspired by some favorite Super Heroes including Spider-Man, Ghost Spider, Iron Man and Rescue to your WEB Power Bands.

As seen above, WEB Tech can change your powers on the attraction to those inspired by fan-favorite Super Heroes– from Spider-Man and Ghost Spider with electro-dynamic webs, to Iron Man and Rescue with repulsor blasts.

Spider-Man and Ghost Spider-inspired WEB Shooters change your powers to electro-dynamic webs on the attraction and at home, features lights, sounds, projections, and webs that eject and retract. Iron Man and Rescue-inspired Repulsor Cannons change your powers to repulsor blasts on the attraction and at home. They also light up and blast air while you practice your repulsor powers with training spheres."

More at the link below -

Who the hell is "Ghost Spider" that has never been in any MCU film?

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Isn't it racists of them to be using Old White Capt America in this land when Capt America is now black and flys with wings? Capt is old now and retired. Why does he get to be in the land or Sam?

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

No. You are definitely wrong. The Park-verse is different from the MCU.
then why is Tom Holland's MCU Spider-Man the basis for the Spidey ride and why are they featuring Bednedict Cabbagepatch's version of Dr. Strange for the meet and greet show and why did they make a cup holder shaped like Iron Man's Infinity Glove from ENDGAME? I win.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
then why is Tom Holland's MCU Spider-Man the basis for the Spidey ride and why are they featuring Bednedict Cabbagepatch's version of Dr. Strange for the meet and greet show and why did they make a cup holder shaped like Iron Man's Infinity Glove from ENDGAME? I win.
Why is the Collector imprisoning the Guardians instead of working with them like in the MCU? And why is Peter working with W.E.B. which is not in the MCU?

You're wrong. Again.

MagicWDI

The land is still based on the stories and characters from the MCU, just not based within Earth 616. It is its own timeline, its own universe in the overall multiverse. Think of it as a mostly parallel universe, but a timeline where the Snap or the Blip never happened. Tony Stark and Black Widow still live and Henry Pym likes to play with food.

Edit: Spelling is hard...

Last edited:

Giss Neric

The land is still based on the stories and characters from the MCU, just not based within Earth 616. It is its own timeline, its own universe in the overall multiverse. Think of it as a mostly parallel universe, but a timeline where the Snap or the Blip never happened. Tony Start and Black Widow still live and Henry Pym likes to play with food.
If only this could apply to Galaxy's Edge so that we can see OT characters too.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Why is the Collector imprisoning the Guardians instead of working with them like in the MCU? And why is Peter working with W.E.B. which is not in the MCU?

You're wrong. Again.

You are missing my point entirely. my point is this land is based on the MCU version of these characters unlike the Marvel Island of Adventures land in Florida which is more based on the comic versions right? so my point is since they just got a new Capt. America on Disneyplus that they want to promote since he is going to get his own movie, why is sam's current version of Capt not being used in the land? that is where i am getting at. why are they using chris evans version? I have no problem with this not following the timeline of the MCU. I prefer that because its the opposite of what they did with galaxy's edge. Just have it be a place where you can meet these heroes despite timeline because it is a theme park land. my point was you would think they would open the land with Sam's capt since he is more current and they want to do a movie with him instead of the retired chris evans version when the land opens. I do think the backstory try to making this a real place made in dca with a convoluted back storey is stupid. just let it be a theme park land Disney. don't need a back story like Galaxy's Bland.

MagicWDI

You are missing my point entirely. my point is this land is based on the MCU version of these characters unlike the Marvel Island of Adventures land in Florida which is more based on the comic versions right? so my point is since they just got a new Capt. America on Disneyplus that they want to promote since he is going to get his own movie, why is sam's current version of Capt not being used in the land? that is where i am getting at. why are they using chris evans version? I have no problem with this not following the timeline of the MCU. I prefer that because its the opposite of what they did with galaxy's edge. Just have it be a place where you can meet these heroes despite timeline because it is a theme park land. my point was you would think they would open the land with Sam's capt since he is more current and they want to do a movie with him instead of the retired chris evans version when the land opens. I do think the backstory try to making this a real place made in dca with a convoluted back storey is stupid. just let it be a theme park land Disney. don't need a back story like Galaxy's Bland.
Don't worry. Sam's Captain America will most likely make appearances and have a meet and greet. You'll get to meet your hero.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Don't worry. Sam's Captain America will most likely make appearances and have a meet and greet. You'll get to meet your hero.
He's not my hero. I am a Iron Man and Spidey guy . I am talking they made a big deal in the show about how having a Black Captain America is what the world needs and in the new land they have Chris Evans capt on a roof top instead of the current Capt. they are trying to use as a social statement.

MagicWDI

He's not my hero. I am a Iron Man and Spidey guy . I am talking they made a big deal in the show about how having a Black Captain America is what the world needs and in the new land they have Chris Evans capt on a roof top instead of the current Capt. they are trying to use as a social statement.
How do you know Sam won't make an appearance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom