Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

PostScott

Is the E dead?
Kinda? Back like summer of last year, some insiders said that it was dead indefinitely but an idea is never thrown away at WED.

Once Disney is satisfied with its money intake I'd assume they'd want to expand the land and eventually announce/add the new attraction. I predict it'll be announced with the end of Phase 4 in 2023 and open 2025/26? But what do I know

Giss Neric

Given the budget it could’ve / should’ve been more impressive. But cutting hundreds of millions off for the E ticket didn’t help.
Why do I feel like California will eventually be getting a carbon copy of the Guardians Cosmic Rewind rollercoaster but themed to Avengers? And if the ride is well received in Epcot. No more than brand new ride system due to budget cuts.

George Lucas on a Bench

US20170282085A1-20171005-D00003-770x1024.png

It could've been this!

Animaniac93-98

Why do I feel like California will eventually be getting a carbon copy of the Guardians Cosmic Rewind rollercoaster but themed to Avengers? And if the ride is well received in Epcot. No more than brand new ride system due to budget cuts.

I'm still expecting a copy of Iron Man RnRC.

PostScott

When they announced the patent I thought it was going to be exactly that.

I thought the same for the Mario kart ride when at IAAPA 2018 Dynamic Attractions announced a crazy car racing model that was fit completely underneath the ground and could actually drift and do inversions. You can look at it here -.

Seriously had my hopes up high for that one.

Sue_Vongello

There's no way the Avenger Crapus rides are better than the Avatar rides. I'd rather do that little boat ride or the flying ride any day over GOTG or Spider-Bot. A lot of care and attention went into that land and the rides, while I wouldn't rank them among the classics, are quite entertaining. You can really feel Jim Cameron's influence.

Have to disagree. Navi River Journey is a top 5 worst attraction of all time for me ... it’s kind of insulting to the fans actually because clearly they cut the budget by oh 90% and said eh this is good enough just put it out there ... I’ll take a TSMM clone over that any day.

Sharon&Susan

So now that the Marvel characters moved from Hollywood Land to Avenger's Campus, are there going to be other characters replacing them in Hollywood Land?

I'm assuming that there were socially distanced Marvel M&G post-COVID in HL, but I could be wrong.

MoonRakerSCM

But... I like the little helicopter lizards that jump on the leaves above you... poor Na'vi River... what interested me on that was that there were some screens on that ride that were an epic fail, but other screens integrated into scenery that was the best use of screens I've yet seen.

I'm not watching a video of Speeyidermun Midway Mania so as to not spoil it for my trip on the 12th. But... it sounds like people are saying it's pretty meh... I admittedly will be a bit biased as I am more of a sci fi fan than comic books... but the MCU has been an utterly amazing ride so far... so how could a theme park ride/area based on it not be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom