Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

mickEblu

Can they reel it back a little with the whole “live your heroic story” thing? Relax. We re buying shawarma and collecting cute robots in a warehouse. What am I missing? Such a disconnect with the attractions, restaurants etc they built in this land and the message they are trying to get across.

The Aracuan Bird

I think you’re confusing urban culture in terms of ethnicity and urban culture in terms of settings.

I’ve seen gorgeous graffiti art in Los Angeles, but tastes differ.
I think graffiti can be quite beautiful. I just feel like it’s kind of corny to make such a big deal about Miles’ graffiti, but not feature him in the attraction. “Not in the MCU” be darned. Add him.

Californian Elitist

Can they reel it back a little with the whole “live your heroic story” thing? Relax. We re buying shawarma and collecting cute robots in a warehouse. What am I missing? Such a disconnect with the attractions, restaurants etc they built in this land and the message they are trying to get across.
Same with the “recruits” rhetoric. So sick of them continuously using that term.

ParkPeeker

Hahaha off topic but last week when I went, the guy at the entrance of Rotr, after seeing our boarding group on the app, was like “welcome recruits 😒” as if to say with his face ‘I hate having to say this, I hate it here, I don’t get paid enough for this crud’😒 like the way he said ’recruits’ with his voice and face felt very ‘ugh whyyy do I have to keep role playing ’

i feel very meh about avengers campus/spidey ride. And the stunttronic, while cool, looks like it’s barely used, ah well.

Last edited:

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

People need to stop acting like the Avengers E-ticket needs to be factored into everyone’s assessments of the land. They haven’t even started construction yet! This is not a delayed Gringotts or Rise situation. We don’t even know if it will happen. It’s perfectly valid to judge what Disney has delivered thus far. This could very well be it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom