Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

NateD1226

I remember he did post here a few years ago. He came off as a jerk.
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

SSG

Regarding the rumored brewery, what about giving these local guys a shot?

Comics And Beer? This Really Is A Superhero Brewery

K.C. Morgan

RealClear Contributor

EmailComments
386878_5_.jpg

Unsung Brewing Company may soon become your new hero. Each one of their beers has its own origin story, just like your favorite comic book superheroes.
Unsung Brewing Heroes
386879_5_.jpg

Unsung Brewing Company, based in Anaheim, California, is taking a unique approach to their beers: each one has an origin story. The logo clearly illustrates the tale of this brewery, which hopes to stand out as a superhero in the beer market.
The Origin Story
386880_5_.jpg

All of the amber ales and Belgian-style brews created at Unsung will come with a unique origin story. Take Troglodyte, for example. He was a miner in France when he was stuck inside a cave he was excavating. He was trapped for months, and his body slowly became fused with the rocks around him. That's how he survived -- he extracted the minerals out of the rocks to keep his body fueled. Since Troglodyte means "cave dweller," the story makes sense.
Founders Ryan Hunt and Mike Crea are longtime comic book fans, and they've combined this passion with their passion for brewing beer. Somehow, superheroes and beer do seem like a perfect fit. Unsung is also behind brews like Buzzman, Citrique, Natura and Propeller-head. Be careful with that one.
Hero Beer
386881_5_.jpg

Do you want to drink a superhero beer? Share this story, and spread the word about Unsung Brewing Company!

Last edited:

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Rumor on Reddit is that Heimlich's is moving to Animal Kingdom.

Yeesh. Can't Disney let these lousy budget attractions die?

Sounds legit. They could put it right next to the Indiana Jones Dinosaur ride and that Excavator coaster they’ll never build.

Curious Constance

What’s truly dispiriting to me is not the posts or opinions that speak of current Disney parks management in such negative tones, but that it is seemingly all true.

The parks are such an integral part to the DISNEY BRAND, and they mean so much to so many people, it’s a real shame that Disney doesn’t care enough to honor and preserve the history and integrity of the parks.

I’m not not talking about keeping them as museums, but simply not pimping them out at every turn, and caring enough to hire a truly talented, experienced team that will have the vision required to manage such a beloved , important piece of American culture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom