Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Californian Elitist

You assembled a bunch of references that made no sense. Nonsense. So of course you losing the argument in substance and logical order. I’ll stop going back to it and confuse you further.

Of course there’s a place called Avengers Assemble. It’s where they assembled in comics, movies (MCU), television series, and the so-called Avengers Campus. Was there a place called Avengers Campus before in Marvel Canon? Stark Tower, YES. Where else? Obviously they could assemble in whatever facility they had before. It should still be called Avengers Assemble.

The narrative was broken when Disney had the genius to make up alternate universes and multiverses. It would be fixed by having Avengers Assemble that harkens back to when Avengers originated. Then any stories could branch off whatever way they want or not. Disney actually isn’t doing new stories. They are selling Ironman Infinity Gauntlets. Thanos’ Snap still happened, but we at least still get to see Ironman.
There is no place called “Avengers Assemble.” It’s a call for them to assemble, not a location, and I think it was only said once throughout the entire saga.

the_rich

So why didn’t they use that possibility in Endgame? (Dr Strange).

You didn’t even recognize your own “Hot Diggity Dog” reference was in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 😆 LOL.

There’s nothing in Avengers Campus to reference the last 2 biggest movies because they want to forget it except merchandising purposes
you're kidding me right? The whole scene between hulk and the ancient one is about different timelines. The Thanos they face at the end is from a different timeline. Plus the next dr strange movie is call multiverse of madness.

fctiger

So much debate over a marvel avengers land in disneyland jeez... My opinion, Its a cool new addition to CA with a new ride, shops, shows, eats, and theming. I think its way better than bugs land and am super happy to see it added to CA. I look forward to seeing all my fave super heroes milling about, and cant wait to see how it looks at night! With Avengers Campus CA is a pretty ggod park, though still not an all day park, But a great sister park to Disneyland. Hopefully the phase 2 E-ticket is announced sooner than later.

I'm 100% with you there. Even if the land isn't amazing it's still 100 times better than what was there before which amounted to four kiddy rides, an outdated 3D movie and bathrooms. All based around a movie most people stopped caring about long ago and never got even a sequel (but still love the movie personally). AC just fills a nice void and give the park another fantasy area which I feel it could use.

With AC, you're getting at least a few stage shows, a (hopefully) decent dark ride, another needed restaurant which looks like good food, a drinking area in the same location, meet and greets and probably a really cool looking place to be at night....and yes more bathrooms!!!! It's all a plus to me.

And I just think it compliments GE in a way. They are completely different in every way from their type of locations to their sizes but I both feel add a very popular and contemporary pieces of popular culture people of all ages seem to love. I know this isn't a popular sentiment here but I love that DL has Star Wars and DCA has Marvel,, both with their own unique tie ins to two of Disney's two biggest IPs. And only 30 minutes from my house!

It makes DCA a closer to a must-see park although that will really happen when the Avengers ride opens and hopefully be that park's ROTR the way RSR is DCA's Indiana Jones Adventure.

Last edited:

CaptinEO

Walking through Cars Land just reminded me why this upcoming Avenger's Land feels so cheap. You would think a multibillion dollar movie franchise's land would be at least close to Cars Land in terms of budget. Instead we have another shooter ride and one restaraunt?

It feels so cheap compared to what Disney used to do, and the years of rumors about a Marvel Coaster coming to California Adventure.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Whoever is still subscribing to Disney+, it’s time to cancel. Marvel Phase 4 will destroy Marvel like what the sequel trilogy did for Star Wars.

Phase 4 has already started with WandaVision and FatWS on D+ to great success.

That is exactly the opposite of what you predict will happen (let alone you didn't realize that Phase 4 already started). So, good job predicting the opposite of what is already reality.

Just evidence that you don't know what you're talking about.

At. All.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So now the question remains if whether or not Avengers Assemble will be a popular enough land at DCA to spread the crowds from May The Force Be With You at the other park, while being a strong competitor with You're A Wizard, Harry! across town.

All of which look far more impressive than I'm Batman at Magic Mountain.
But don't forget Hiya, Pal is getting a new ride: We're On a Train, making that mini-land as well themed as Step on the Gas.

DanielBB8

Phase 4 has already started with WandaVision and FatWS on D+ to great success.

That is exactly the opposite of what you predict will happen (let alone you didn't realize that Phase 4 already started). So, good job predicting the opposite of what is already reality.

Just evidence that you don't know what you're talking about.

At. All.
Disney+ will interestingly host Shang Chi and Eternals which will nail the coffin on Woke Disney. This is the prediction I’m actually making instead of what you’re claiming that I’m making.
And this wonderful debut of WandaVision is like a dead end of the series.

the_rich

Disney+ will interestingly host Shang Chi and Eternals which will nail the coffin on Woke Disney. This is the prediction I’m actually making instead of what you’re claiming that I’m making.
And this wonderful debut of WandaVision is like a dead end of the series.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Eternals was directed by a woman who just won an Oscar and was considered the next big thing when marvel hired her. You are incessantly negative and are constantly proved wrong. The upcoming slate of marvel movies are highly anticipated.

DanielBB8

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Eternals was directed by a woman who just won an Oscar and was considered the next big thing when marvel hired her. You are incessantly negative and are constantly proved wrong. The upcoming slate of marvel movies are highly anticipated.
She was banned in China. This is Mulan 2 and 3 ready to explode. These movies are made for Chinese audiences, not Americans, and it’s interesting that their main market (China) has banned it.

“As for why Shang-Chi and Eternals might be banned from China, Davis cites director Chloe Zhao as the main reason for Eternals.

As reported by The New York Times, Zhao saw her Oscar win for Nomadland censored in China by the communist-run government. The censorship came after Zhao’s comments about China from 2013 resurfaced where she described the country as a place “where there are lies everywhere.”

the_rich

What does that have to do with the movies being failures? While disney would like the money that China brings in the movies will still be successful. They will still make hundreds of millions of dollars(especially if they are as good as rumored). They are a studio that prints money. People see the marvel logo and they know what they are getting at this point. It's the same as seeing the Pixar logo.

DanielBB8

What does that have to do with the movies being failures? While disney would like the money that China brings in the movies will still be successful. They will still make hundreds of millions of dollars(especially if they are as good as rumored). They are a studio that prints money. People see the marvel logo and they know what they are getting at this point. It's the same as seeing the Pixar logo.
Both of these movies are pandering to China. They can’t serve 2 masters, but they try.

Sharon&Susan

That’s some imagination when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was the obvious name of a portion of Toontown where Mickey and Minnie Houses are at. Haunted Mansion is still in New Orleans Square. Buzz Lightyear still in Tomorrowland. Are you upset Buzz isn’t in Toy Story Land or Pixar Pier? How about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Since when did anyone in Star Wars gone there. None.
Imagine arguing against Avenger's Campus because it's a new location made for the parks, while trying to prop up your own ideas about basing it off a place that you made up yourself while insisting that it's in the comics and movies.
1621782548240.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom