Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

lazyboy97o

Just curious, so asking because I don't know, are you saying these are some fan doing this in Revit? Or are these still official Disney but just not "concept art"?
It would be quite something for a fan to do this in Revit, the production tool Disney and its architectural and engineering consultants use to create blueprints. It’s possible but would be an odd choice. I can’t speak to the authenticity of these images but if they are from Disney they are not apart, much less art created early in the design process to establish a general idea.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It would be quite something for a fan to do this in Revit, the production tool Disney and its architectural and engineering consultants use to create blueprints. It’s possible but would be an odd choice. I can’t speak to the authenticity of these images but if they are from Disney they are not apart, much less art created early in the design process to establish a general idea.
Thanks, I've heard of Revit just never used it. I used AutoCad back in my early days in school doing drafting. And then at one point I supported the various drafting and modeling tools for chip designers, Cadence, Synopsys, MatLab, etc. But never used Revit as it came out after I moved into doing other application support, so was curious if it was something Disney was using.

Anjin

What's a micro brewery and what does it have to do with Ant Man or Marvel? Do all the Marvel characters get drunk together?
Stark's Den of Drunkards
I'll have an Iron Manhattan.
Considering Iron Man's difficulties with alcoholism, it's probably better that they went with the Ant-Man theme.
Iron_Man_128.jpg

britain

Just thinking... That wall above the vehicles seems to come down awfully low, and yet in the queue area goes awfully high.

I'm starting to wonder if these are more like Midway Mania vehicles on a Peter Pan track - depicted here with smooth tops, but in reality attached to an arm. Not quite the big pendulum attraction we were expecting, but might have a little swing to them, maybe?

lazyboy97o

View attachment 394710

Just thinking... That wall above the vehicles seems to come down awfully low, and yet in the queue area goes awfully high.

I'm starting to wonder if these are more like Midway Mania vehicles on a Peter Pan track - depicted here with smooth tops, but in reality attached to an arm. Not quite the big pendulum attraction we were expecting, but might have a little swing to them, maybe?
And they would be attached to what? The soffit is obstructed and it makes no sense to do art like this be and be not only not show the track, but draw something completely different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom