Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

mickEblu

You’re being sarcastic right? I suspect it would be as “detailed” as cosmic rewind or tron.

I am. I want it to be a coaster but I don’t think it will be. I also know that if it’s a coaster we’ll get a ginormous unthemed box. Then again we’re probably getting a ginormous unthemed box anyway.

britain

I am. I want it to be a coaster but I don’t think it will be. I also know that if it’s a coaster we’ll get a ginormous unthemed box. Then again we’re probably getting a ginormous unthemed box anyway.

I’m 90% sure it’s still just the flight of passage adaptation that was planned previously, just now with a multiverse plot.

No Name

Only it would look more "Multiversy" and not a blue-grey box looking things. :)

So probably more like this color scheme:

doctor-strange-featurette.jpg
Well based on their recent history, they would definitely just build the box with solid blue warehouse panels and tell everyone to pretend they don’t see it.

thequeuelinelectures

If it is indeed still the simulator I hope it is more differentiated from Soarin/FoP than some insiders hinted. It would be a shame for all of the Avengers Campus rides to be riffs on rides that already exist in the exact same park.

A dark ride with a thrill element in the league of something like Spider-Man or Indy would be ideal. Indoor coaster would be fine

Nightmare scenario is a clone of Ant Man Nano Battle haha

MoonRakerSCM

Didn't they fully announce the previous ride or was that only online fans assuming?

I SWEAR the Quinjet ride was 'announced' and that it was going to be a mission over Wakanda... I remember having conversations about the theming of Avengers Campus literally being located where it is in CA and how the ride would have to start and end with travelling to/from Wakanda.

Did this ride enter yesterland before even being built? Disney is on the 4th ride for Avengers Campus without even realizing it.

Phroobar

I assume that is just a guy on stilts. The more impressive thing was the twenty foot tall crow monster that was wondering a scare zone at Halloween Horror Night last night. It probably cost 100th of what this thing did.

Disney Analyst

Didn't they fully announce the previous ride or was that only online fans assuming?

I SWEAR the Quinjet ride was 'announced' and that it was going to be a mission over Wakanda... I remember having conversations about the theming of Avengers Campus literally being located where it is in CA and how the ride would have to start and end with travelling to/from Wakanda.

Did this ride enter yesterland before even being built? Disney is on the 4th ride for Avengers Campus without even realizing it.

It was cancelled after covid happened.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I assume that is just a guy on stilts. The more impressive thing was the twenty foot tall crow monster that was wondering a scare zone at Halloween Horror Night last night. It probably cost 100th of what this thing did.
Its an ExoSuit they announced at Destination D23 last year:

24uhtlu4hi2jkn4wrf.jpg

They've been working on it for awhile, one project I was looking forward to coming out of the WDI Research Division:

106930794-1629418720853-EXO_1_Cropped.jpg

DrAlice

Its an ExoSuit they announced at Destination D23 last year:

24uhtlu4hi2jkn4wrf.jpg

They've been working on it for awhile, one project I was looking forward to coming out of the WDI Research Division:

106930794-1629418720853-EXO_1_Cropped.jpg
Thank you for clarifying. This achievement is worth announcing. And, for the same reason, so was Grogu. The problem here is that they bungled the announcement. They went all "story! characters! bad skit banter!", when they should've just bragged about the cool engineering they've done and how they are bringing that effort into the parks. That would've gotten some well-deserved buzz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom