Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

randyjackson

Probably not replacing the Animation building, its probably still going behind GotG:MB as was previously announced. Now whether its still the Quinn Jet attraction, that remains to be seen.
at this point i’m thinking the Quinn Jet version of the attraction is dead and it’ll probably be something completely different, the thing that’s interesting to me is how the new attraction “explores the multiverse” maybe it’ll be an Doctor Strange ride of some sorts?

Phroobar

It will be this:

gfgf.jpg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
at this point i’m thinking the Quinn Jet version of the attraction is dead and it’ll probably be something completely different, the thing that’s interesting to me is how the new attraction “explores the multiverse” maybe it’ll be an Doctor Strange ride of some sorts?
Its possible, if its not the Quinn Jet then the question is do they still use the same ride system or something different also.

I'm just happy the whole E-Ticket wasn't cancelled completely.

We'll see on Sunday what they announce....

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm just sad if they are indeed getting rid of Wakanda along with the Quinn Jet ride, especially on the weekend they honor Chadwick as a Disney Legend.

Hopefully if the DisneylandFoward project moves forward they find away to incorporate a Wakanda land into the expansion.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I'm just sad if they are indeed getting rid of Wakanda along with the Quinn Jet ride, especially on the weekend they honor Chadwick as a Disney Legend.

Hopefully if the DisneylandFoward project moves forward they find away to incorporate a Wakanda land into the expansion.
Quinjet/Wakanda made sense in Phase 1-3, but I think since the attraction got pushed out so much it makes more sense to retool it a Phase 4+ theme which is multiverse.

Wakanda land could be cool.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Quinjet/Wakanda made sense in Phase 1-3, but I think since the attraction got pushed out so much it makes more sense to retool it a Phase 4+ theme which is multiverse.
I know that it has since changed as they have leaned more into the MCU. But the Avenger's Campus' around the world were suppose to be their own universe not tied to the MCU Phases. This was because the MCU changes quicker than theme park updates.

Like I said its just sad announcing dropping the Wakanda theme on the same weekend that Chadwick becomes a Legend. That is of course if they indeed announce a different theme for the E-Ticket.

Wakanda land could be cool.
I agree.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
But the Avenger's Campus' around the world were suppose to be their own universe not tied to the MCU Phases. This was because the MCU changes quicker than theme park updates.
True, but at the end of the day many people come to Avenger's Campus to see the characters and themes that they see in the movies and tv shows. The alternate universe just gives them liberty to change some narratives and keep around dead characters for shows and M&G's.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
True, but at the end of the day many people come to Avenger's Campus to see the characters and themes that they see in the movies and tv shows. The alternate universe just gives them liberty to change some narratives and keep around dead characters for shows and M&G's.
Yep I'm aware, and actually agree with this especially from the M&G character perspective. I just liked the idea of not having to be tied to the events of the movies directly while still being indirectly related to the movies.

I guess we'll see on Sunday what they announce.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Here's where the planned E-Ticket was supposed to go. Past the Quinn Jet, though, it doesn't have to still be a Quinn Jet ride. Like some sort of coaster that turns to face big screens in a gravity building that would look like this....

View attachment 665613

Only it would look more "Multiversy" and not a blue-grey box looking things. :)

So probably more like this color scheme:

doctor-strange-featurette.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom