Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

Consumer

Which Avengers Campus variant is this?

1662746766220.png

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

"Allow guests to fight against villains in a new way"... hmmm... I got it! The new villain's weakness is currency... literally, if money touches the villain, the villain is harmed... the "new" way of fighting the villain will be that you will through actual money (from your own wallet, of course) at the villain. Of course large denominations inflict more damage. ATMs will be available at the ride entrance and built into each ride vehicle incase you need to "reload"...

LukaLand

OH - I was trying to figure out where this attraction was.... I think you are right?! Is the theatre dead?

Or is the new attraction a... show?

Almost seems like a Marvel version of the Jedi training. Fighting villains in a new way. In a theater. Total speculation on my part.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Are they replacing the theater with a new Marvel attraction....
Its the same basic concept art they used previously, but with some of the land accents filled out.

Here is the one that was released previously before they released the one of the E-Ticket behind GotG:MB:

avengers-campus-concept-art_2xpc.jpg

So unless they announce something different I would still expect it to be behind GotG:MB.

Disney Analyst

Its the same basic concept art they used previously, but with some of the land accents filled out.

Here is the one that was released previously before they released the one of the E-Ticket behind GotG:MB:

avengers-campus-concept-art_2xpc.jpg

So unless they announce something different I would still expect it to be behind GotG:MB.

Ahh, I think the purple glowing in the other art is to indicate where it will go.

I assume on Sunday the attraction will fade into that spot.

Phew.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Concept art from Disney -

View attachment 665566

So... this isn't the Quinn Jet attraction? They're saving that pad for later? I mean, if they know this wont be the E-ticket the land needs, that is the smartest move... just seems odd unless they are still waffling on the E-ticket...

As far as where this is.. are we looking at the big square building in the center as the new attraction? The One behind Pym's Test Kitchen? Isn't that building the Disney Animation building? The theater is further back (and all greyed out in this concept).
Capture.PNG

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Ahh, I think the purple glowing in the other art is to indicate where it will go.

I assume on Sunday the attraction will fade into that spot.

Phew.
That is exactly what happened when they announced the E-Ticket last time.

I can't find the concept art from that announcement at the moment, its in one of the other threads, but it faded into this:

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1623386434.jpg

So expect the same thing here....

Disney Irish

Premium Member
So... this isn't the Quinn Jet attraction? They're saving that pad for later? I mean, if they know this wont be the E-ticket the land needs, that is the smartest move... just seems odd unless they are still waffling on the E-ticket...

As far as where this is.. are we looking at the big square building in the center as the new attraction? The One behind Pym's Test Kitchen? Isn't that building the Disney Animation building? The theater is further back (and all greyed out in this concept).View attachment 665569
Probably not replacing the Animation building, its probably still going behind GotG:MB as was previously announced. Now whether its still the Quinn Jet attraction, that remains to be seen.

Emmanuel

As far as where this is.. are we looking at the big square building in the center as the new attraction? The One behind Pym's Test Kitchen? Isn't that building the Disney Animation building? The theater is further back (and all greyed out in this concept).View attachment 665569

Correct. The Pym logo on the back of the Animation building is just there to blend the back with AC since its directly behind Test Kitchen. The updated concept art indicates its likely for the back of Avengers HQ where the Quinjet attraction is supposed to be. Note also on the concept art released today that the Tivan Logo is projected on the side of MB facing Avengers HQ. We'll know more on Sunday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom